𝟬𝟳𝟭 𝗐𝖺𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
071 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ waiting for him ❜

 © -lostgardens071 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ waiting for him ❜

"I was thinking that... perhaps we could, uhm..." The Gryffindor boy's voice fell short as Olivia boredly stared up at him from where she sat at the Slytherin table. She couldn't even remember his name. Had he told her? She didn't even remember if he did or not. "Well, I-I mean, I just wanted to..." He couldn't even get his words out. How pitiful. Little did Olivia know, there was a pair of glaring eyes trained on the boy from behind her; that was one of the reasons he was stuttering like old Professor Quirrell. "You know what? Never mind." He breathed out a soft laugh. Then he walked away as if his arse were on fire.

Once he was out of sight, Olivia sighed and turned around to face her friends, who were holding back their laughter at the boy's expense. Well, not Draco; he seemed rather... annoyed? Which Olivia found to be quite interesting.

"Well, that was..." Pansy began.

"Embarrassing?" Theodore suggested with a chuckle.

"Utterly painful to witness?" Blaise added.

"Completely hilarious?" Lucas continued.

Olivia pointed at her brother, then glared at Theodore and Blaise, turning her accusing finger on them. "I blame this on you. You two wankers have twisted my brother. He now finds joy and humor in other people's suffering and embarrassment," she explained, shaking her head in disappointment.

Lucas tossed his hands out in offense, his mouth agape.

"So he's you?" Theodore sarcastically retorted.

Olivia narrowed her eyes. "Very funny."

"I know, thank you." The boy smirked.

≀⋆⁺₊⋆ ꗃ 𖦹⨳✺

Walking down the corridor, Olivia and her friends were heading towards the common room. They were chatting about the Triwizard Tournament, wondering what the next task was going to be. The golden egg Olivia had won in the first task was brought up, which she did not reveal a thing about. And that was only because she had nothing to reveal—at least, not yet. She planned on spending the rest of her free time over the next week trying to figure out how to open it without the screeching noise deafening her or anyone else around.