𝟬𝟮𝟴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
028 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ more quidditch ❜

Standing in the Qudditch Pitch's stands and watching the Gryffindor and Slytherin teams battle it out on brooms was not how Olivia wanted to spend her day, but there she stood alongside her brother and their friends

Standing in the Qudditch Pitch's stands and watching the Gryffindor and Slytherin teams battle it out on brooms was not how Olivia wanted to spend her day, but there she stood alongside her brother and their friends. Pansy was to her left, with Daphne next to her; Lucas was to her right, with Blaise and Theodore next to him. Crabbe and Goyle stood behind them, looking as if they knew not what to do, seeing as Malfoy was in their air, playing the game.

The boys rambled on as Olivia drowned them out. She was glad that Lucas had been settling in nicely and that he was getting along with the boys well. She knew he would. What she didn't know was that he would be just as talkative about Quidditch (and other random matters) as Theodore and Blaise were.

She knew Lucas and the boys loved quidditch, but Merlin, how much could one talk about the matter before getting tired of it? It was an every-day occurrence at that point, and every day Olivia aged a little more. If she had to hear the words bludger, quaffle, snitch, broom, points, or jersey one more time, she'd be sending hexes people's ways.

Her eyes focused on the match, however. She disliked the sport with everything in her, but she couldn't help but watch, finding enjoyment in the aggressiveness and downright violence. Those bits were fun, to say the least. She'd never admit that, but it was the truth.

"You seem rather interested right now," Pansy teased, nudging Olivia's side with her own to catch her attention. Olivia hummed but didn't turn to face her, keeping her eyes trained on the players, which made Pansy playfully roll her eyes and follow her line of sight. "It doesn't have anything to do with a particular new blonde player on the Slytherin team, I hope," she joked, laughing when Olivia gave her a horrified look.

"No," Olivia replied—a little too quickly for her liking, but she didn't let that show. Her eyes flickered over to the blonde girl, who was staring at her with curious eyes, then back to Pansy.