𝟬𝟱𝟬 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋-𝗌𝗈𝖺𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
050 ━━━━━━━ ❛ water-soaked kiss ❜

Sneaking down the corridors and avoiding any wandering professors, prefects, or ghosts had been a lot easier than Olivia and the others expected

Sneaking down the corridors and avoiding any wandering professors, prefects, or ghosts had been a lot easier than Olivia and the others expected. The prefects were making their rounds, yes, but since it was the Slytherin prefects that night, they never went near the dungeons on the off-chance they'd catch their housemates. It was sort of an unspoken privilege in the house.

It didn't take long for them to reach the Black Lake. Each of them was bundled in autumn clothing but had swimwear underneath. The others had been whining the entirety of their journey from the dungeons to the lake about how they'd be cold and have to cast warming charms, but Olivia was fine. The cold didn't bother her.

"I still don't think this is a good idea," Daphne repeated, her face twisted in worry as she looked at the lake in front of them.

"Yeah, Olivia, I'm not so sure either," Pansy agreed, moving forward. She squatted down and dipped her fingers into the water of the lake, then quickly jerked them out and stood. "It's terribly freezing," she informed them, wiping her fingers on her coat.

"Well, you two can stay here, on land, then," Olivia began, sounding as if she didn't have a care in the world and half-shrugging her shoulders. She dropped her gloves on the ground, making eye contact with Draco, who was eyeing her every move. She wished he'd stop staring at her. "I, however, am getting into the water." She met her best friend's eye as she pulled off the clothes (as well as her shoes) that were covering the bathing suit she wore underneath.

Theodore, Lucas, and Blaise turned completely around respectfully, acting as if she were wearing nothing at all, while Daphne and Pansy glanced away from her, focusing on the sky. Draco, however, despite the actions of his friends, let his eyes linger a little longer than he probably should've. Then he hastily looked away, and even though it was dark, Olivia could see the faint pink on his face.

She breathed out a small, barely-there chuckle and then started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" she heard Draco ask.