𝟬𝟭𝟲 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
016 ━━━━━━━ ❛ back at hogwarts ❜

"Be good, Olivia Katherine," Clodagh said, her tone flat of emotion as she looked down at her daughter

"Be good, Olivia Katherine," Clodagh said, her tone flat of emotion as she looked down at her daughter. The bright sun shone down on her freckled, pale skin, hitting her light blue eyes just right and making them look ghostly.

With a quick nod, Olivia took her trunk from her father, holding the handle in the hand that wasn't carrying Tommy's crate. She was ready to get to Hogwarts. Yes, she'd miss her brother dearly, but she was bored of sitting at the manor doing nothing but reading all day. She never, in a million years, thought she'd ever get tired of reading.

She missed school, her friends, and even the portraits that liked to try and rile her up. It was her home—it was more of a home than the manor would or could ever be.

Facing Lucas, she sent him a small smile and opened her mouth to speak. But before she could say anything, he wrapped her in a tight hug. She tried to hug him back as best she could, but the trunk and crate in her hands made that quite difficult. "See you soon, Lucas," she muttered into his curls.

"See you soon, Livvy," he replied, his head resting in the croak of her neck.

Once they pulled away, she sent him another small smile, then directed it towards her father. Then she left, going over to the ready-to-leave train. Her trunk and Tommy's crate were put with the other luggage of returning students, and she stepped onto the train. Sending one last glance back at her family, she walked onto the train, ready to return to her studies.

She walked down the aisle of the train in search of the familiar compartment. Her surroundings were really quiet; most students were too tired to be rowdy, and some were still lingering on the platform as they said goodbye to their loved ones. Olivia wasn't in the mood for talking—though she supposed she never was—and she hoped that her friends and Malfoy wouldn't try to make conversation till after they returned to Hogwarts.

As she stopped in front of the closed door, she could see her friends and Malfoy already holding the compartment. Sliding the door open, she watched as their eyes snapped to her, and then bright smiles took over their faces, realizing it was her.