𝟬𝟰𝟬 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
040 ━━━━━━━ ❛ see you, hogwarts ❜

Her second year was over, and she couldn't wrap her head around it

Olivia's mind raced with all of the memories, good and bad, of the past school months she had been through. It had gone by so fast yet so slowly, all at once. She didn't know how to feel as she packed her things into her trunk, one by one, stripping her room of its personality until they returned in a few months' time.

The three girls were silent, soaking in all of their wandering thoughts. Olivia remained on the topic of her to-do list that she had started a couple of months ago. She hadn't finished all of her tasks, and that was slightly disappointing, but there were always the summer months and next school year.

Having those months would be good, giving her a little more time to plan and execute. A little more time for her to get revenge on...

The sound of a trunk slamming shut and locking knocked her out of her thoughts. Olivia's eyes darted over to Pansy, who was sending her a small smile. "Are you two ready?" the girl asked, looking between her two roommates, who stood at the ends of their beds like she did her own. "We should be heading out soon."

Olivia glanced around the room at all of her empty furniture, making sure she had everything—from her bed to her nightstand, her dresser to her wardrobe, and then her desk. Once she concluded that she had, she looked at Pansy again. "Yeah, I'm ready." She closed her trunk and latched it.

"Me too," Daphne added, locking her trunk as Olivia packed her book and wand into her small bag.

Pansy inhaled deeply as both girls stared at her, and Olivia could tell she was holding back tears. She didn't know why Pansy would want or try not to cry; it wasn't like this was the end of their seventh year and they would never be returning ever again; it was the end of their second. Just a few months of summer and they'd be back in the old stone walls of this castle—this room. But to each their own, she supposed.