𝟬𝟱𝟮 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗎𝖿𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐-𝗂𝗍-𝖺𝗅𝗅

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
052 ━━━━━ ❛ insufferable know-it-all ❜

The laughter filling the room instantly cut when the door swung open

The laughter filling the room instantly cut when the door swung open. Entered a flat expression, pacing to the front of the room in a hurry, Snape, closing the door roughly behind him.

That was typical; there was nothing odd about it, except for the fact that Olivia, alongside her classmates, was sitting in Defense Against the Dark Arts. Which, unless the man had lost his mind and forgotten, was not Snape's class, despite how much he not-so-secretly wanted it to be.

She watched the man walk to the front with broad steps. He lifted his wand as he went, pointing it at the windows that let the bright daylight in, and closed each of the shudders with loud slams. Every student followed him with their eyes, but only a few muttered their confusion as to why he was there aloud.

Olivia's eyes stayed on him with furrowed brows as she leaned back in her seat, her arms crossed over her chest. She sat next to Goyle, which, perhaps, was strange to most, seeing as though she usually sat next to Pansy or Dra—Malfoy. Maybe that was why they had those wrong thoughts about her and her feelings... But it wasn't strange; she and Goyle got along perfectly well enough. She was even still teaching him how to read.

Theodore and Blaise sat with one another behind Olivia and Goyle, with Pansy and Daphne behind them, and Malfoy and Crabbe in front of Olivia and Goyle. All was dandy in her group—nothing awkward at all. (She was lying to herself; everything was awkward but no one made a point to say anything about it, knowing that neither Olivia nor Malfoy would speak of anything going on.)

Snape pulled on a long string hanging from the ceiling and let down the large screen. Then he swiftly faced the class of students, sitting still at their tables. His eyes roamed around everyone coldly, landing on Olivia for a moment longer than the others. She sent him a sarcastic smile, like she was so wonderfully happy to be there.

He ignored her. "Turn to page 394," he instructed in his usual tone.

No one said anything and did as he told them. Olivia sat up straight, letting out a small breath, and pulled her book closer to her. She opened to page 394, noticing the title immediately. Werewolves. Her brows creased, and she looked up, only to see Snape beginning to walk the length of the classroom again, going between the tables.