𝟬𝟯𝟮 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
032 ━━━━━━ ❛ secrets and revenge ❜

 © -lostgardens032 ━━━━━━ ❛ secrets and revenge ❜

Her birthday had come and gone. Her friends, as well as Malfoy and Daphne, had all gotten her gifts, which she had kindly accepted. The tragedy of Tommy's death had finally settled in her mind, but the whispers that she was a cat murderer, dark witch, and psychopath had run around the school like it was the hottest new gossip. She ignored it all and focused on her to-do list.

Task Number One: Discover why Daphne killed Tommy (complete)

Olivia, for the life of her, couldn't decide why Daphne had done it. Was it because she was some kind of cat hater who would rather see one dead than happy? Was it because she was allergic and the only way to get rid of him was to kill him? Was it because Tommy had scratched up Daphne's favorite pair of shoes?

The first two options were quickly debunked—Daphne had a few cats of her own back at her family's estate, so no, she wasn't a cat hater, nor was she allergic. And Daphne had actually grown out of those shoes and had been meaning to get rid of them for some time, so Tommy had actually done her a favor.

Then it was the thoughts that made Olivia shudder. Was it because Daphne was jealous of Olivia? Was she so jealous that Malfoy had gotten Tommy for her that she took it out on the poor creature? Was it because Malfoy had this weird interest in Olivia (one that she would not admit was a crush because that was disgusting) that she wanted to hurt her roommate by killing the one thing that meant the most to her, save for Lucas?

Was her jealousy seriously that strong?

These thoughts were more likely, and Olivia hated that. Jealousy (that was so misplaced), was it the motive behind murder? What lunacy! Malfoy had a weird interest in Olivia; that was obvious. But she couldn't help that—if she could, she would. It was disgusting, and Olivia hated it, but it wasn't her fault or problem to deal with.

It wasn't a sure-fire reason, but it was the best one Olivia could come up with. So with that, the task was marked as complete.

Task Number Two: Recheck supplies received on my birthday (complete)