𝟬𝟯𝟲 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
036 ━━━━━━━━━━ ❛ she knows ❜

A few days had gone by, and Olivia never, ever wanted to see or hear of the Chamber of Secrets again

A few days had gone by, and Olivia never, ever wanted to see or hear of the Chamber of Secrets again. But it was all anyone could talk about, and she was oh-so-close to ripping her hair from her scalp. Or perhaps she'd just rip her ears off her head instead. Either would be satisfactory if it meant she could leave the stress of that night far behind her.

Lockhart hadn't regained his memories, and there was no way to since the oblivate charm was irreversible. It was the perfect karma for the wretched man, and that had been one of the only good things to come out of that wild night. That and the fact that Girl-Weasley was safe and sound, of course, and Olivia had gotten her award, which was proudly displayed in one of the school's award cabinets, alongside Potter's and Weasley's.

Speaking of the two Gyffindors, she waited in a broom closet, spying out the crack in search of the boys. Now that the Chamber of Secrets business was over, she wanted to talk with them about their little venture into the Slytherin common room. It wasn't necessary, but she wanted to let them know that she knew and that they hadn't gotten away with it like they thought.

Any moment to embarrass the boys was a moment she reveled in.

"Bloody hell, Harry," Weasley sighed as they walked down the corridor. She knew they always came this way, like clockwork, to go back to the Gryffindor common room right after lunch. She checked her watch. It was 1:05 p.m., right on the dot. "I'm sure Hermione will be well soon. No need to worry. Pomfrey knows what she's doing."

"I suppose," Potter muttered, walking right past the broom closet Olivia was in. "I just miss her."

"Yeah— Woah!" Ron shouted, getting dragged back into the closet.

It was dark as Olivia shut the door behind him. Potter cast "Lumos," lifting up his wand to Olivia's face. The blue-tinted light fought against her soft features. She had such a devilish smirk on her face that she could've sworn she saw Weasley shudder in fear.