𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗀𝗐𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
001 ━━━━━ ❛ welcome to hogwarts ❜

Having one's dreams come true is something worthwhile

Having one's dreams come true is something worthwhile. Especially when it's on a bright, warm day. The feeling of finally having something you'd spent nights fantasizing about and imagining what it would be like, and then having it right in your hands, was something entirely different.

Olivia Mallard was familiar with this feeling. Or, at the very least, she was about to experience it. She stood in her usually dark room, staring at her slightly overpacked trunk, trying to figure out a way to make it all fit.

The calm breeze ran in through the slightly drawn curtains, giving her room a glorious feeling. September 1st was the day that was marked on her calendar with black ink, screaming "Hogwarts!" in your face when you read it.

Her dainty hands rested on her hips as she studied her trunk in frustration. That day was the day that Olivia Mallard, in all of her eleven-year-old (almost twelve-year-old) glory, was going to Hogwarts, the school of her dreams. She was going to the school of her dreams.

She still couldn't believe it.

Not the fact that she had been accepted to the finest wizarding school; no, that was something she was sure was going to happen from the moment she cast her first nonverbal spell. It was the fact that Hogwarts was indeed real that made her mind swirl.

She took a deep breath as the feeling made her cold heart swoon. She hated that feeling, but since she was alone, she would let it have a free pass. After all, it was a special day.

Her mind quickly moved back to the annoyance of her overpacking. It's not like she was bringing useless things; no, she was bringing her utmost essentials. Some (most) of her books, ranging from spell books to muggle books that her parents weren't aware she had to the books she had secretly taken from her family's library—then there were the boring but necessary things—clothes, toiletries, and everything else she "needed" to have a comfortable life at Hogwarts.