𝟬𝟬𝟰 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝖻𝗈𝗒𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
004 ━━━━━━━━━ ❛ idiotic boys ❜

The day was past halfway over, and Olivia couldn't have been more glad

The day was past halfway over, and Olivia couldn't have been more glad. She was tired and ready to be in her dorm once again so that she could relax and read. And perhaps reply to her brother's letter. She was no longer enraged as a result of Snape's actions.

She stood outside with her classmates and Madam Hooch, the flying instructor at Hogwarts. The girl stood in line with her fellow Slytherin first-years, while the Gryffindors stood opposite, facing them. Their brooms lay on the ground as Madam Hooch walked around them.

Olivia's eyes tracked her movements, trying to ignore the whispers from two Gryffindor girls. She knew they were probably talking about her little 'meltdown' in the Great Hall just a mere ten minutes prior.

Their whispers, giggles, and glances continued, so she sent them a look. And when their eyes met hers, they went wide and quickly focused on Madam Hooch. Perfect timing for that, because the woman began talking a second later.

"Good afternoon, class," Madam Hooch greeted, looking at each face with her yellow, hawk-like eyes as she walked past them.

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch," Olivia muttered, along with her classmates.

"Good afternoon, Amanda—good afternoon," the woman said as she passed the girl. "Welcome to your first flying lesson." She stopped at the end of the line, turning to face the class. A beat of silence passed. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she questioned, putting her hands on her hips. "Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick."

No one moved. "Come on now—hurry up." Finally, everyone did as they were told and stepped up beside their brooms. "Stick your right hand over the broom and say 'up'," she instructed.

Olivia did just that. With a sigh, she lazily stuck her hand up and over her broom while everyone else did the same. "Up," she said. Her broom immediately lifted from the ground and flew into her grasp. She smirked and looked up at the Gryffindor girls from before, finding them struggling to lift their brooms.