𝟬𝟭𝟮 𝖼𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
012 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ christmas break ❜

 © -lostgardens012 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ christmas break ❜

The snowfall was light. The sun was bright. And in a room stood three girls packing for the very anticipated Christmas Break. It was finally time. The thing they had been greatly waiting for—the time when they were away from school and they could spend time with the ones they cared for most.

"I can't believe it's finally the day!" Pansy gleamed, shoving some clothes into her trunk. "It feels like we've been in school for ages now. But finally, I get to spend time away from these green walls and enjoy the beauty of France like I was born to do," she added, stopping what she was doing and spinning around once with a lovestruck look on her face.

Olivia and Daphne glanced at each other, trying to hide their amusement at the girl's dramatics.

It was finally Christmas break, the time when they went home. Or, in Pansy's case, to France with Blaise and Theodore to visit Zabini's mother, as she had so graciously made them aware of.

Olivia was ready to be back at the manor with Lucas, just to relax with her face shoved in an endless amount of books. She was ready to see their house elves, Trinky and Bobbin, that she missed so dearly. Her parents... not so much. She wasn't sure if they were going to spend the holidays at the manor or not—they never did, but this year could've been different.

She doubted it, though.

"Yes, me neither," Daphne agreed, packing away some of her books neatly.

Olivia stayed quiet as she continued to pack, and Pansy and Daphne went on and on about their plans. She just listened, not having much to add. The most exciting thing she would probably do over break was go to Hogsmeade with Lucas.

She was excited to introduce her brother to Tommy, who was in his crate on Olivia's bed. The pet and the person from whom she received him had been mentioned in her most recent letter to her brother, so he knew about her love for the animal and her disdain for the person who gifted him to her.