𝟬𝟯𝟰 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
034 ━━━━━ ❛ the chamber of secrets ❜

Olivia was so ready to be in there, yet so ready to be out and in bed

Slowly, they made it past the barrier. Potter began climbing down the small, old, dirty ladder, and Olivia followed. And after ten steps down, they dropped to the hard floor, landing on their feet, and Olivia's eyes darted all around, examining the infamous place with a curious gaze.

She studied it quickly, trying to take in as much as she could before she didn't have the chance to. The dampened air was gross on her skin, but she tried to ignore it. The room had a green hue, most likely from all of the bacteria and grim that were coating the walls distastefully. It wasn't like she imagined it to be. She wasn't sure how exactly she imagined it to be, but she knew this certainly wasn't it.

Potter took a few slow steps forward while Olivia continued to look around. Her face was twisted in disgust as she studied the open-mouthed snake heads that lined the walls, looking at each crack and crevice, wondering why she decided to join Potter and Weasley on their little rescue mission. The snake heads were huge, and she knew that she could probably fit her whole being in the mouth of one easily. The heads lined the stone path all the way to the front, where an even bigger man's head with long hair and a beard made of stone was carved into the wall. She supposed that man was Salazar. He kind of reminded her of Dumbledore from afar.

Both students stayed quiet as they walked forward, trailing the length of the wet stone path, leading to Salazar's head. The water reflected the stone carvings onto the ground, but that wasn't what either of them were paying attention to. There, lying on the ground, just beneath the hard gaze of the man's bust, was Ginny Weasley, unconscious.

"Ginny," Potter muttered, picking up his pace. After a moment of silence, he began sprinting over to the girl, and Olivia followed with large steps, too tired to run. Potter threw his wand down on the ground, which Olivia thought was stupid of him, and he dropped to his knees next to the girl. "Ginny. Oh, Ginny, please don't be dead," he continued. "Wake up. Wake up!"