𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
000 ━━━━━━━━━━ ❛ nightmares ❜

The air was crisp and cold, and the surroundings were covered in a shadow blanket, making it hard for them to be comfortable

The air was crisp and cold, and the surroundings were covered in a shadow blanket, making it hard for them to be comfortable. Everything about that night made it hard for them to be comfortable. The small house they were in, only fit for a few people at most, was basically empty.

A few chairs, beds, and a table were lying on the ground all around them. It was frightening. Everything was frightening, especially for the children who sat on one side of the room.

A dusty corner was their safety net for the moment. Two girls, no older than four; a younger boy and girl, no younger than three; and a baby, who was lying in the eldests' arms, close to her chest. They all sat together, protecting each other with their slim arms and bodies.

Across the room were two people—a woman and a man, presumably the children's parents.

They were gagged and bound with chains. Their arms were pulled behind them so that they stayed constricted against the stone wall.

The woman had tears slipping from her eyes and terror ripping through her veins as she fought against her restraints. The man was angry. It was practically radiating off of him. His eyes were narrowed in hatred as he screamed against his gag, glaring at the man in front of them.

They knew who he was, even if he hid himself in the shadows like the coward he was.

They knew.

The coward paced back and forth in front of them, twirling the man's wand between his bony fingers. He seemed to be thinking to himself—thinking about what he was going to do next. His men lay in wait outside; what he had to do was simple.

One of the older girls—the one not holding the baby—had her arms wrapped around the boy as he sniffled, tears streaming down his face. Her eyes were angry, like the man's. She was trying to stay strong for the sake of her siblings, but the anger was so close to controlling her.