𝟬𝟬𝟵 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝗉𝖾

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
009 ━━━━━ ❛ she's worse than snape ❜

"No, you do it," Pansy whisper-yelled, nudging Theodore forward

"No, she's your roommate. You do it," he retorted, narrowing his eyes at her.

Daphne, Malfoy, Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle stood behind them, none of them speaking up. They didn't want to be the ones to approach Olivia, who sat alone at a table in the library. Books were sprawled out all over the wood surface as she studied. Her bag rested to the left of her elbow on the table, and pieces of parchment, her inkwell, and her quill lay to her right.

She seemed rather focused, which made the group even more nervous to approach her. Over the last several days, they had been secretive and distant, and they knew Olivia sensed it. It wasn't because of anything bad, and they cursed themselves for their nerve-wracking behavior.

Their gaze remained on the girl in front of them. Whispers were heard from all around the room—students chatting with their friends about the latest gossip or about their assignments—but all around Olivia was dead silence.

No one sat near her—not at the table with her or at the tables next to her.

A beat of silence passed over the group, and then Pansy felt a nudge on her arm. She turned to face the ones standing behind her only to see Daphne give her a go-talk-to-her look as she nodded her head in the direction of the Mallard girl.

With a quiet groan, Pansy ran her hand over her skirt, straightening it out a bit, and then made her way over to her roommate. When she stopped at the table, a nerve-filled quietness passed as she stared at the top of the girl's head. More silence, and then she cleared her throat.

Olivia didn't look up, but she could sense the girl's presence.

"Uhm, Olivia," Pansy began, her tone weak. She cleared her throat again, trying to make her words stronger. "Uh, I—we—were wondering if you'd do us a favor?" she asked, glancing back at the group behind her.