𝟬𝟭𝟬 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒

BORN TO DIE     ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

BORN TO DIE     ╱ DRACO MALFOY
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ .  written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
010 ━━━━━━━━ ❛ happy birthday ❜

November 5th was the day marked on the calendar as the autumn leaves fell to coat the once-evergreen grounds of Hogwarts

A disgusting day, might one add? It was a horrid and disturbingly gross day; it was Olivia's birthday—her twelfth birthday.

As she was lying in her bed, her bored-filled eyes trapped on the ceiling up above, all of her thoughts rolled around in her head like bowling balls. Olivia could not stand it. She hated this day. It was the worst of the worst. She didn't understand why it was even a thing. Why did she have to be twelve? Why did she have to grow up at all?

It wasn't like anyone besides her brother and their house elves ever celebrated it with her. She was glad that nobody at Hogwarts knew about the rancid day. With a huff, she sat up in her bed, her ever-so-messy hair making itself known, and she looked around her room.

No Pansy. No Daphne.

She found it very odd that they weren't there, dead to the world and asleep in their beds, which were perfectly made, as she stared at the green colors that blinded her. It was a Saturday; what could they possibly be doing that would coax them to get up at seven in the morning?

And that's when the blood-chilling thought hit her. No, they couldn't know. There was no way they knew. It is definitely not possible. There is absolutely zero possibility of them knowing about her birthday.

And that's when her memory hit her right in the face with even more evidence that it was quite possible. For the past week or so, her group had been acting suspiciously and secretively. And it all started when she caught them whispering in the common room that one morning—but she chose to ignore that thought.

She continued to search the room from the comfort of her warm bed, trying to find a clue as to what they were doing. Because it definitely didn't have to do with her birthday, she was sure of it. Her bear, Mr. Snake, was clutched in her arms as she decided it was time to get up for the day instead of avoiding the inevitable.