𝟬𝟯𝟳 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅

BORN TO DIE    ╱    DRACO MALFOY꒷꒦ · ˚

꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ . written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
037 ━━━━━━━━━ ❛ crochet doll ❜

It was so amazing to Olivia how the others, including Lucas, carried on with their time like nothing had happened, like the words they had spoken meant nothing

It was so amazing to Olivia how the others, including Lucas, carried on with their time like nothing had happened, like the words they had spoken meant nothing. She was haunted by the thoughts and worries of her second year—and even some of the first were seeping in—and they moved on with their day.

Don't trust anyone. Those were the words of an anonymous note on her birthday, paired with tools, potions, and hidden gems.

What was that supposed to mean? Who had given her the letter? And why wasn't she supposed to trust anyone?

I hope you discover whoever hurt Tommy and make them pay in a way only you can. Those were the words of her mother, the one who had never been there, loved her, or helped her like a mother should, paired with a cold, does-not-understand-what-you-are-feeling gaze and emotionless words.

In a way only she could—again, what was that supposed to mean? She was going to do it, but how did her mother expect her to get revenge and still keep the family name the way she wanted it? How was she supposed to do it without getting in trouble or misbehaving?

You're destined for great things. Those were the words of the sixteen-year-old version of one of the greatest dark wizards to ever exist, paired with tingling magic, dark power, and more and more worrisome and curious thoughts.

Tom Riddle and his vague words... She'd curse him if he were still around.

What great things? How was she supposed to accomplish these great things? Were they accomplishments at all? She had so many questions and yet no answers.

You acted the same. Those were the words of a wizard the same age as her, who destroyed Voldemort and brought danger anywhere he went, paired with annoyance and unanswered questions.

How so, Potter? That was what she wanted to ask him every time she passed him in the corridors on the way to class. How was she acting the same as Tom? How was she similar to that hypocrite of a man in any way? How?