SIXTY FIVE

The movie was fine, neither really paid much attention to it for Alice was far too deep into the snacks Joshua had bought her, chocolate and popcorn alike being her main focus as she devoured food she thought she would never have the chance to eat again...it wasn't like she would've cared if she didn't either, but she couldn't help but think about what he could've possibility done to her for this to even be possible. She never really heard of true mates being able to do something like this, and the case was even more impossible considering she was a vampire and he something beyond what she knows. Her visions might be much clear than usual, but their future was blank, bare, invisible to her now that she was finally with the man of her dreams. It worried her for she was always sure of her decisions, the decisions of everyone around her...not knowing their future was scary, much scarier with the thought of the blank future showing death of either of them.

"You've stop eating." He had nothing, Alice noticed that now that everything was out of the bag he ate less and less as time went on. It worried her at first thinking that she was eating everything and not saving enough for him, but he had reassured her that 'human food' was something he simply consumed out of pleasure and not need. "Sick of the chocolate you love so much already?" A hint of amusement on his face was present, out of all the snacks in her arm the popcorn was the only thing that didn't hold an ounce of chocolate on it, but he was sure if she could have it on there she would.

"No, never." She could never see herself getting sick of the sweet treat, "just thinking." The movie long forgotten, she carefully placed her half empty bucket onto the floor, she was covered in crumbs, and even a few soda stains, but the two of them would be returning home anyways for a quick shower before heading back out again. "About our future."

"You're worried about that still? I can assure you that nothing with ever happen that you need to worry about." Clairvoyancy was something special that many wish to have, and Alice was expectational at 'age.' He still knew of clairvoyance witches that couldn't pull visions whenever they wanted like the girl could. It was amazing and the pride he felt for having such a useful mate was massive.

"I can't see our future. How would I know if we'll be in danger if I can't see it?" She wanted to know everything, even if it was something as small as him cutting his finger when cooking.

"I never had a future, my kind doesn't need to worry about things such as the Past, and Future. It's unnecessary for even if the world we know today cease to exist we'll still be here until the next is created." Life was never fair, and theirs is something they would be stuck with until they were erased by their creators themselves. "And now that your tied to me, you'll be with me."

"Forever?" Daunting to think there would be a time where she would watch the world crumble to pieces. She was scared, but that was only from the idea of being without what she has now. She loved her family and imagining them gone was terrifying.

"You sound scared? Isn't this what you wanted? To have me forever and ever? To be stuck with me until our last breaths? If it'll even, come that is? I'm afraid it's far too late to back out now, you bare my mark." The Imprint of a Black Dahlia was proof enough that she was going nowhere, everyone had their different little ways of marking their mate, and out of his seven brothers, only two of them had managed to find the one for them. He wondered about their thoughts on his new relationship.

"Not scared, just worried, the unknown is terrifying." Especially if there was someone who relied on their power to know everything and anything about the choices they made and how it would affect the future.

"Nothing to fear, I promise." The movie was boring, nothing funny or even exciting about it so he didn't mind gathering her snacks and her to leave. Sad that the movie couldn't live up to its books, but whenever has any movie ever surpassed its literature counterpart.