SEVENTY TWO

Do read the note I left at the end, so you don't anything important. (It's short don't worry it's short)

He didn't plan to have a conversation like this with Alice around, but he couldn't help but see his chance, considering Joshua had outed them both anyway. It could end badly, or it could just end with everyone knowing he swung both ways despite Aro really being the only one to know considering his nosy personality. It wasn't like he kept it a secret, it was just he didn't really know why exactly he thought Joshua was attractive to him in that way to begin with since it was only him that he found this interest in. He just wanted closure. Wanted to know exactly how he felt during their little moments together and if his feelings were reciprocities in any way. He just had to know for he felt like things were left unfinished when he left all those years ago. He felt alone, desperate, and at one point in his immortal life he had somewhat became a whore to fill the void that didn't close no matter how many dicks he took down his throat. It was not the same, none of them were for their blood nor their personalities ever held a candle to the man of his daydreams.

He didn't feel that much in love with Joshua anymore. She felt even more in love with his wife, but then again, she was nothing but his wife and not his husband. He had daydreams of turning Joshua into a vampire and turning him into his husband that he would love forever, for the teasing of the three Kings wouldn't even out a damper on his wishes...he liked the way Joshua smelled, carried himself in whether that be heels or shoes, and his voice was nothing short of majestic. The man was a walking sex symbol and thinking that some faceless assholes could fill what gap that man had left behind was stupid. He also loved Esme for she was his mate. She had a special place in his heart that only his mate could have. A place Joshua hasn't and would never be able to steal from her like he did with all the others. It was times like this Carlisle wondered if his opinion on his mate would change if she was a man. Would he still be this stuck over Joshua if Esme was a man? Or would the same void in his chest be empty no matter how many kisses and words of affection Esme would provide? Either way he was thinking a bit too hard and wishing far too much on something that just would never happen. What they had was in the past and while he respected that 'both' of them had moved on, he was just curious about if he loved him like he had loved him. Did he like the way his soap smelled whenever they cuddled? Like how handsome he looked whether it was unnatural or not? Love how they fucked? Or at least how he let him fuck him...did he? Probably not.

For he didn't have to knock on the door to hear the familiar sounds of moans. The iconic sound of skin slapping together, and just that one unfamiliar sound that he was sure he never heard before despite being with the man for so long. The sounds of Joshua low moans that he was positive was pulled straight from the depths of his chest. Joshua never moaned like that if not at all whenever they were together. I guess he got his answer to that one question that haunted him for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course, Evangeline couldn't leave Jacob behind. No matter how much she pushed the thought of going away with the Cullen's it was for the sole reason that she couldn't just up and leave the little wolf. There was a time when she thought they were disgusting creatures considering they really burned her senses, but that was before she met the guy. It felt cruel for both sides to just up and leave after knowing just how strongly attached she was to the stupid, stupid mutt. Even now with her climbing through his bedroom window, staring the hell out of him as he snapped upwards to discover a clear shot of her sneaking into his home like some shabby burglar.

"Evangeline?" Still a bit sleepy, Jacob leaned a bit closer to get a clear sniff and while that would deter any sane woman from some guy trying to smell them, she allowed for him to get his fill before leaning back in confusion blinking at why she would even be here at this time of night. "How did you get here? W-Why are you here?" Ting of fear out of the expectation that he might just be the one to blame if Joshua finds his little cousin gone from her bedroom.