SIXTY

"You came to my house to discuss Isabella? The human girl?" Apparently, it was almost her birthday and they wanted him to attend the little party they had planned to throw. "I could care less about the brat and her birthday." He was busy, remarkably busy and the last thing on his mind was a party where he would have to spend time with these fools and spend money on an ungrateful little shit stain.

"Please!" Alice whined, "this would be the first party in a long time! We never get to do things like this anymore since we changed." Realistically they could always throw parties with their vampire friends, but with Bella around it wasn't safe. And the Shifters might've allowed for them to stay, but not any other vampire...especially if they drunk human blood. "We'll get to have a party together...and we can even celebrate your birthday also."

"I have no birthday." He was created before time but brought into existence after. He technically had no birthday unlike the average body. "And keeping her human for this long is a danger to not only herself but the likes of you also." He wondered why she was still human at this point, but Edward did make a valid point about her being in school and living with a police officer.

"That's what I've been trying to tell him." Rosalie, fed up with the entire situation just rolled her eyes, no one was listening to her for it wasn't her place to demand Bella to be turned, and it wasn't right to mention it to Edward who would go on long rants about why he doesn't want to go through with it. "I'm shocked we even managed to go this long without the Volturi knowing." especially since they were in love with both the existence of Edward and Alice.

"Rosalie," Esme sighed, "We got everything under control Joshua, nothing bad could possibly happen while Bella is in our care. Her father already agreed to letting us steal her away for the night." Which was shocking considering who would want their daughter to spend the night with their boyfriend, but the man seemed to be open to a lot of things.

"Are you sure?" He opened his arms, Alice falling into them as she tried her best to pout and whine in his arms. "It's one thing to just smell the food but seeing it in front of you." His eyes moved to Jasper, the newest to this whole 'vegan' strike the coven of idiots were subjecting themselves to.

"I'll be fine." He scoffed, offended and irritated at being considered a liability.

"You probably would, but not when you're feeling the blood lust of your coven around you. I'm sure you have better control than any of these other idiots." Everyone had their own look of offense, but no one said anything since it was the first time Joshua even acknowledged Jasper.

"Thank you?" He took it, compliment or not.

"She cuts her finger, and someone lunges at her?"

"That won't happen." Edward confidently spoke, "I'll protect her."

"But if there's more than one person that lunges? I won't step in if that's what you're thinking, the girl needs to be turned and it's up to you if you want her experience to be good or traumatic overall. People regret their turning because it happened at a point in their life where they had no choice." Which said a lot for the people in the room. Everyone was alive at some point, and everyone was dying to the point of a vampire stumbling along and making the decision to turn or finish them off. Alice had no choice, Rosalie had no choice, Carlisle, Emmett, Edward, Esme, and Jasper. None of them had a choice in their turning, and they were sure they wouldn't dare to be in this position. Bella has a choice, waiting will only take it away.

"She won't die."

"She might die." Alice murmured, "why are you so against her becoming a vampire? Is it that you wish you weren't one?" She loved her new life. She had a father, a mother, siblings, and a loving mate, and Edward could have that also, but he feared something.

"I do wish I wasn't, and Bella doesn't know what she's wishing for." He gritted his teeth, the hard truth and the pain of experiencing being a human again even if it was for a fleeting time was amazing. Sure, he was used as bait and almost died a second time, but he loved that about being human...the ability to die was such a cordial thing to have.

"Isabella's a big girl, she can choose whether she wants a certain fate or not. Don't enforce your lame trauma onto her, if she wants to suffer later in her immortal life then she'll have not one to blame but herself. That's what free will does to a person, make them regret." He patted Alice on the head, the young girl being treated more like a replacement for Yeontan than his girlfriend at this moment.

"Do you regret it baby?"

"No. I quite like my family how it is." Alice grinned, "it'll only get better when more is added in the future." Like Bella and Jasper's mate she still had to find. She loved the thought of this family getting bigger and bigger, didn't he like the thought too?

"Of course, you would say that." Edward couldn't stay mad, for Alice had been through enough to know that she loved how everything was, but not everyone could be as accepting as she was. He didn't wish this onto no one, and he also didn't have a mate that could be immortal while 'human.' Bella would get old, Bella would die, and she would never live as long as them if she stayed human too.

"Think about it." Joshua, while he really didn't care, was gracious enough to give a bit of advice on the situation. He cared a lot for Alice after all. "You got until her birthday to decide." For that would be when he would make his own decision. Would he stay with the little vampire that clung onto his abdomen or would he leave her behind like he does with all his pass flings.

"Fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read

The next person you might pick has the chance of being quite short since not everyone will have a happy ending. Some will be like Leah's a Quick Burn, and some might be like Alice's a Slow Burn. There is also a chance that the book will end on a bad note and will not only be either other those two types, but also a Bad Ending Style. I know some might hate reading books where the ending isn't Ideal especially if you really want to see them end up with someone, but I love adding twist and turns along the way. I've loved this book, this is my second favorite book besides Sunflower. I had planned on this book going all the way until Break dawn, but I see the plot I'm taking it is not going to allow for that to happen if you catch my drift.

But thanks for sticking around and leaving comments. I love this book, and I love the people that read it!! Like Sunflower, I'll miss it when it's finished.

Edited