Chapter 5: Allowing

Mulai dari awal

"Yes, it will be challenging for me to agree, however, if you agree to scent mark you each morning and mate with me on a daily basis." Mew answered slowly and Gulf almost flinched at that trying hard to ignore the feelings of excitement that came at them. "You like that idea?"

"N-Yes." Gulf began to feel the omega stirring in him, closer to the center than ever before, and he realized his tail had disappeared again and was banging against the bedpost in a rhythmic rump. It was a shame, but one he was going to have to come to terms with now that he had agreed to become a pet.

"Then you agree?" Mew asked him to put his hand on his face, and this time he didn't move away, but let his hand stay there. His heart raced as her fingers pushed against his skin, and his cock swelled again as the drops soaked his clothes. "So, we can mate again now?"

"...If you want." Gulf gritted his teeth and refused to acknowledge that he desired the alpha's attentions. However, it was evident that the alpha was aware of his desires, and he permitted himself to be lowered to the bedside as Mew's hands delicately undressed him while his mouth explored his body. When he reached the top of his trousers, the older man paused and raised his head to look down at him. His eyes shifted back to their original deep blue, and he gave a wicked grin as his fingers toyed with the buttons.

"Despite your insolent nature, you are eager for me to suck your beautiful cock to its roots, aren't you?" The Alpha purred, opening the buttons on his cock and Gulf moaned in contentment as the pressure around his member loosened. The head of the penis emerged thick and eager for contact. "Beg me to touch your cock, little Gulf. Show me some submission...Just a little."

"Please. Please...Touch me, Alpha." Gulf gently and quickly pleaded, knowing that he could not refuse when in this condition, though he was amazed at how much power he had over Mew. "Please. Touch me. I want you to touch me."

"And I want to touch you my pretty little omega. Your body is so smooth and soft." Mew had his hand wrapped around his cock and his mouth was on top of it, slowly sucking it in and out. His tongue was running down the slit, and Gulf shuddered so much his eyes rolled back in his head. He laughed as he took the cock in his mouth, taking it deeper and deeper, until it was pressing against his throat. He yelped as the head bobbed up and down, and his hands gripped the bedsheets, whining in his throat.

Mew smiled down at the cock in his mouth, listening to the groans and moans that Gulf was making. His body was sweet and snuggly as he twisted in the bedclothes that had been stained and marked so thoroughly during their blissful week together.

He smelled strongly of both of them, but Gulf's was much stronger than his; he couldn't believe that Gulf hadn't been to the sea when it was so obvious that he had been to the ocean. Mouthfuling the cock deeper, he let it rest there while he began to play with the balls, and the little omega moaned again, and he heard the bedclothes ripping as he licked his tongue over the crying head, and Gulf exploded with a shout, his cum shooting into his mouth in a long, low pulse. He drank it all, slurping up whatever the boy had to offer until he was getting weak.

"You taste so good, little Gulf. I'm going to fuck you deep and hard. I'm going to fill you with so much of my seed that you'll be finding it in you for weeks." Mew let go of the cock and went to suck on the balls, his hands already moving to the round cheeks of the surprisingly well-rounded arse. He touched the abused hole with his fingers and Gulf groaned, his tail brushing his arm a couple of times. His penis stiffened and he groaned low in his throat, his whole body wanting to mate and procreate with his Omega.

Mew wanted and needed to claim him, but he was fighting the urge, determined to keep the promise he made to the Omega, knowing it would be great when he finally could make this piggy Omega his own. He let go of the balls and glanced up at Gulf, his hands massaging his hips.