1

Chapter 1: Buy a planet to play

As a one-star star domain, Emma Star Domain naturally has an extremely low status in the entire universe. However, there are still many countries in the Emma Star Domain, the most powerful of which is the two-star country Lotongs Empire, and the rest of the one-star countries are not one hundred or fifty.

Most of the cosmic races of the Emma Star Domain know a Lotons Empire in addition to knowing what the neighboring countries are called.

Just like China on the earth, many people know that there are more than a hundred countries on the entire earth, but unfortunately, except for the most powerful United States, some people can't even talk about several big countries in Europe.

In the Emma Star Domain, the status of the Lotongs Empire is equivalent to the United States of ten times the earth.

Its strength is undoubtedly a qualitative force.

On this day, on the emperor star, the capital of the Lotongs Empire, a dozen people in a private garden were staggered, drinking wine and eating food. These people are all handsome men and women, with charming temperaments and dashing manners.

Surrounded by everyone in the center is a black-haired boy who looks no more than sixteen or seventeen years old, the appearance of the boy is not particularly outstanding compared to everyone, but it is also extremely sunny, and there is a touch of cuteness in the sunlight, which has a special charm.

"Renly, are you really going outside? Today's outside world is not good! "A tall handsome man with blue eyes and blonde hair came over with a glass of red wine, this is Bra. Xander, Renly. Kachel's classmate and friend, basically the two have done anything bad together.

"Bra, you know. I only have a hereditary baron in the empire, and the family's territory and property are not my share at all, at most, I take some money every month to live, and I have to look at the faces of others. I don't want to live this kind of life, it's better to live my whole life on my own turf! Renly said.

Saying this, the two people were silent at the same time.

The biggest misfortune of being a child of a large family is not the eldest son, and the greater misfortune is to become a collateral child. In the eyes of outsiders, even the children of the big family are incomparably beautiful, but only they know how miserable their lives are.

Bra and Renly are in the same position, and the two face the same problem.

It's not that two people don't have talent, but they have talent to converge, otherwise they will face the cruel killing of their direct children, which is not the slightest mercy. Not surprisingly, after a few years, two people can only be small leaders in the family industry, and there will be no way out.

"Hey, I really envy you, you are too bare, and you bought a planet to be the star master!" Bra touched a glass with Renly.

"You can too, have a completely own territory!" Renly laughed.

"I don't have the guts of you, if I encounter an interstellar pirate outside, I'm afraid I won't even find the body!" Bra said seriously, and he also took the opportunity to remind Renly that there is a dangerous world outside.

"That's right, Renly, you really don't think about staying!" Another red-haired teenager ran over with a big grin and slapped Renly, "If you are willing to stay, I can sacrifice my body to accompany you for one night!" The boy frowned.

"Get out of here, if I sleep with you, I will have an incestuous guilt!" Reilly said in disgust.

"Hahaha, little Ryan is going to be sad!" A handsome boy with the same black hair as Renly said.