[115]

I spot my phone at my desk (in my room) and I take it to my hands. I open it and unlock it. Multiple calls and messages pop up. 100 missed calls from Stiles. Nearly 100 from Scott. Around 90 from Lydia and Liam. 85 from Theo and Mason. A couple of my psychologist and the Sheriff. I have uncountable messages from Liam. I decide to call all of them back. Starting with Liam. It rings two times and he answers it.

"Yn?" he says confused.

"Hey".

"Oh my fuck. Are you okay? Where are you?".

"I'm home. I'm okay" I hear him sighing in relief.

"Guys, they found her".

"Yn?" I hear Theo's and Stile's voices.

"Hello, guys".

"Are you okay?" Theo asks me.

"Yes. I'm perfectly fine".

"You got us sick worried, dude" Stiles says and I chuckle.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to do that".

"Is everything alright? I mean, you're okay. Right?" Liam asks me.

"Yes. I'm completely fine".

"Do you want to come from here to see you a bit?" Liam says hesitantly.

"Umm ... Give me a minute" I walk out of my room and look at my dad. "Can I-"

"Of course" he says and I softly smile.

"Thanks" I walk back into my room. "I'll be there in a while".

"Okay. We will wait for you at the school" we hang up the phone and I change clothes.

(Without the bag and the headphones)

I grab my keys and walk out of my room.

"Can I have a ride?".

"Let's go" Derek says.

We both walk outside and enter his car. We remain silent until we arrive at the school.

"Will you walk back home?" he asks me.

"Umm ... I'll call you if not".

"Okay. Have fun".

"Thanks. Bye".

He drives away and I walk at the field. I see only Liam. Wasn't he with Stiles and Theo? Where are they? When he sees me, he runs near me and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Hold up, man. You will kill me" he chuckles and I smile as we pull away. "The others?".

"Something happened with Scott".

"Something serious?".

"No. Don't worry".

"Okay" we look at each other.

"Fuck. I missed you" I chuckle. "Don't ever run away again. Okay? You got me sick worried".

"I'm really sorry, Liam. I thought I was gone for a few hours. I didn't understand that days had passed" he sighs.

"Okay. Well you're back and that's what we care about" I smile at him.