[4]

I heard a knock on my door. I was studying at the moment but I know that it's Derek so I don't care.

"Come in" he walks inside. I turn and look at him.

"You ok?".

"Yeah" he nods at me. "Did you ... Calm down a bit?" he looks up to me and simply nods. "Good".

"I'm sorry for before. You know, I ... Like I said the anger is the number one feeling for the werewolves and I ... Couldn't really control myself".

"Yeah. I ... I completely understand".

"Yeah. Okay" we stare at each other for a few minutes. "Uhh ... I'll go to buy food. Do you want ... Something specific?" I shake my head. "No. Okay. I ... Won't late".

"Okay".

He nods and walks away. I sigh and turn around again to continue with my homework. I can't concentrate at all but that's not my fault tho. That stupid cut on my face doesn't heal. I remember what Derek told me but it was my mistake. I should leave but I didn't. I stayed and got hurt. I heard footsteps downstairs and walk slowly out of the room. I look down at the stairs and see someone walking at the right side of the house with a gun to his hand.

"Where are you, animals?".

"Hunter" I say in a really low voice.

I walk back to my room and open the window. I see Derek running there but I do him sign to stop. He sees me and stops. I look down. It's high but I'll heal. I look back at Derek and he nods.

"Oh god. I'm gonna die".

I hear footsteps running upstairs and I jump. I groan as I fell to the ground. I stand up and run at Derek but just then I heard gunshots. It was way too close to me. I run at Derek and he pushes me to run faster. We run in the forest to hide from the hunters. We hear footsteps running and Derek grabs me and pushes me down, behind a tree, to his hug and he closes my mouth. He mentions me not to talk and I nod. We heard a sound and look carefully. We see an Omega being tied up to a try (is hanging from his hands). 4 people with guns walk near him.

"They are the hunters" Derek whispers to me and I nod. "That bastard there is Gerard. No one likes him" I stare at the man. "The other man is his son. Chris Argent" he pulls his hand away.

"Argent? That's the last name of the girlfriend of Scott" he looks at me.

"Y'all will be in danger".

"The other men?".

"Just hunters. They are not family. Just hunters".

"Still dangerous".

"Of course".

"Okay" I stare at them. "What are they gonna do?".

"Kill him" I look at Derek.

"What?".

"They will kill him".

"No. I don't wanna watch it" I try to turn my head away but he keeps it steady.

"You will".

"Derek, please".

"You have to learn what is going on".

"Derek, please".

"Just watch".

It's been a few minutes. That Gerard guy is talking but I can't listen anything. Then he cut the Omega in half. I shut my eyes and turn around so now I'm hugging Derek. He keeps me to his hug.

"I know that it's hard to watch it but you have to learn what will happen if they learn what we are" I nod as he keeps me to his chest. "Shhhh. Calm down. It's done" the hunters walk away. "They left. C'mon" I pull away and keep my stare at the Omega.