[13]

"Run" Derek says.

"What?".

"I said, run" his eyes turn to red.

"Shit".

I turn around and start running. He runs right behind me. Fucking hell. He is faster than me. That's not fair. Suddenly I can't see him behind me. I turn my head in front but he is nowhere to be seen. I stop running and try to listen. I can't hear anything. I look around but nothing. Derek isn't here, I guess.

"Peter was quiet" I whisper to myself. "Derek is miming him" I whisper more quiet.

I start running again. That's what Derek said. Run. So I have to run. I start running around the woods but I can't see or hear Derek. I stopped running when I'm way too in the woods. I can't see the river or our house. I'm far away.

"You are playing with me?" no answer of course. "DEREK" again silence. I can't hear anything. "FUCK YOU, DEREK. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" no answer again. "YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE".

I start running back but just then Derek attacks me. He drops me down and I hit at the tree behind me.

"Fucking hell".

"Didn't I say run?".

"Where the heck were you?" I stand up. He shakes his head. "What?".

"Fall back down".

"No".

"Fall back down to the ground, Yn".

"I said no" he attacks me and drops me back down. "Jerk" I curse under my breath.

"I said fall back down" I glare at him. "Can't you follow rules or something?".

"You were nowhere to be seen".

"So your enemy will be right in front of you?" I just stare at him. He has a point there. "I said I'll train you so you are gonna be able to defense yourself if something happens".

"I know".

"Then why don't you follow rules? I said run but you stopped. Twice".

"You weren't-"

"I was the whole time on your right" I look confused.

"But I checked".

"No you didn't. You just looked from far away. You didn't use your eyes".

"Yes I did".

"Your red eyes?".

"My normal eyes".

"You can't see without your other eyes".

"Okay. I'm sorry".

"Twice? Seriously? You would be dead by now" I don't talk. "Look. I haven't put any rule between us but between us as Alphas there are million of rules. Do you understand me? We have to stay alive" I look up at him. "And you are gonna die if you don't start following the fucking rules".

"Sorry" I lower my stare a bit.

"Hey" he comes and kneels in front of me. I look at him. "It's not easy. I know that but you have to try".

"I hate that" I say in a really low voice.

"Hate what?" I showed with a movement of my shoulders that I don't know. "Hey. Look at me" I stand up and turn around. He just stares at me.

"Can we just go back?" I was ready to shift. I admit it. My anger is too much at the moment. I think he understood it cause he chuckled once and I heard him standing up.

"You are ready to shift".

"I'm not".

"You think I'm that stupid?" I don't talk. I felt my eyes turning colors (going from black to red). "I can feel that" I calmed my breathing but it didn't help me at all. "Why don't you just fight with me? I'm an Alpha. I won't get hurt. After all you're an Alpha as well. You have to learn how to fight".

"Can you just shut up?".

"C'mon" he walks around me and stops in front of my but I lower my stare so he won't be able to see my eyes. "Show me your eyes".

"I haven't shifted".

He tries to lift my head but I grab him hand. He saw my claws and softly smiles. I look up at him now fully shifted. I push him back and he chuckles.

"Only that?".

"I said shut up".

He laughs at me and I attacked him. He chuckles and shifts as well. We start fighting for a lot of minutes. I can say that he got a bit tired but my nerves can't calm down. I continue attacking him. I manage to push him against a tree. He stares at me in the eyes. He was tired. He looked tired. I take deep breaths and came back to normal. I look around and after back at Derek. I pull away and look at my hands. I had a bit blood. I look at Derek and see that he had blood to his shirt but he has healed already.

"I-I'm sorry. I ... " I take steps backwards.

"Hey. It's okay. Nothing happened" I look at him. It was like a panic attack. It felt like one. "Hey. Yn?" I touch back at the tree and sit down. Derek runs to me. "Hey. Yn. Calm down".

"I'm sorry. I ... I-I didn't-"

"It's okay, Yn. That's you just being the Alpha. It's okay" I stare at him. "It's okay, Yn. Okay? Everything's alright".

"I hurt you".

"You didn't. I'm okay. I healed" I started taking deep breaths. Derek nods at me.

"That's it. Take deep breaths. Slowly" after a few minutes I calmed down and stared at Derek angrily.

"You fucking bitch. Why didn't you tell me that you wanted me to fucking shift. I could do that from the beginning" he chuckles and sits down next to me.

"You have to learn".

"I'm trying".

"I know".

"It's hard. I didn't choose this. It happened because of my nerves".

"I know, Yn" I sigh.

"Why did I have to run?".

"Let's leave it for the next lesson".

"What?".

"You didn't follow the rule that I told you to".

"But I ran".

"You stopped twice".

"Cause you were nowhere to be seen".

"So your enemy will be right in front of you?" I don't talk. "You took your answer".

"Fine. Sorry I guess" he looks at me and I look at him. I chuckle and we softly laugh.

"Tomorrow your detention ends".

"Mhm. I'll have you for once again to wake me up and piss me off" he chuckles.

"Yeah. I guess you will".

"Great" I sigh.