[58]

Derek and I arrive back home and my phone rings. Stiles. Confusing.

"Yes?".

"Hey, Yn. It's me".

"Everything's alright, Stiles? Your voice is trembling" Derek looks at me confused.

"I did something. Something really bad".

"You can tell me anything. You know that".

"I ... I killed Donovan but it was on self defense. He was about to kill me" I stare shocked at Derek. He looks at me confused.

"Where are you? I'll come there right now".

"At the animal clinic. I wait for Scott".

"I'm on my way".

"Thank you".

I look at Derek and he nods. I grab my keys, wear my helmet and drive away. It's raining again. Ugh. I arrived at the animal clinic a few minutes later. I see Scott and Stiles talking. They don't look okay. I walk near them and listen to them.

"You would do something else. Right?".

"I would try".

"YEAH BECAUSE YOU'RE SCOTT MCCALL. YOU'RE THE TRUE ALPHA. GUESS WHAT, NOT EVERYONE CAN BE THE TRUE ALPHA. SOME OF US HAVE TO MAKE MISTAKES. SOME OF US HAVE TO GET OUR HANDS A LITTLE BLOODY SOMETHING. SOME OF US ARE HUMANS" Scott is blaming Stiles? Wtf is going on here?

"And you had to kill him?" when they saw me Scott sighs. "Forget it, dude. You messed up this time" Scott walks in the animal clinic and Stiles sighs. I ran near him.

"Yo, Stiles. What is going on? Why is Scott angry?".

"He didn't want me to kill Donovan".

"It was self defense, Stiles".

"He doesn't believe me. He believes that stupid Theo".

"Did you say Theo?".

"Yes. Why?" I sigh and run my hands through my hair. He understands a few seconds later. "For the ... "

"We forgot to tell Scott".

"Fuck" I hear footsteps and look behind Stiles. I see Theo standing there. Stiles turns around and sees Theo. He was close to us. If I was trying to punch him I would reach him easily.

"What are you doing here?".

"The problem is, if someone is going to believe that it was self defense" Stiles punched Theo as hard as he could. I grab him back as Theo falls to the ground.

"Stiles. Hey" he breathes heavily and stares at Theo as Theo stands up. "Go away, Theo" Theo smirks and nods. He turns around and walks away. "Stiles. Hey. Look at me" I turn his head from my way. "It's okay. We will talk to your father and we will see what we can do".

"I don't to go to jail, Yn".

"You won't. C'mon. Let's go".

He nods. He goes to his Jeep and I wear my helmet. We both drive at the Sheriff station. Minutes later we arrive. We both walk inside. Sheriff looks at us confused.

"Guys?" Stiles looks at me.

"Can we talk to you for a second, Sheriff?" I say and he nods. We go to his office and Stiles closes the door behind us.

"What is going on?" I look at Stiles and he looks back to me. I sigh.

"Donovan is dead".

"Who killed him?".