[1]

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? C'mon" I start running again.

Oh. Hello. I'm Yn and my life is not as good as it should be. I'm running from the cops and trying to stay hidden even if that's the only that is not happening right now. Back to the running.

"COME BACK HERE, YN" oh and btw they have no idea what my last name is so I'm lucky at this one.

I run and hide behind a huge tree. I hear their footsteps and after they stop. I try to hold my heavy breathing as well as I can and I achieve that.

"Split over and search the whole area".

"Yes, sheriff".

Everybody walk away but I had a feeling that someone is behind that tree that I'm hiding. I try to look carefully and see a cop (I don't know if they are called somehow else).

"Hey. You there".

"Shit".

I start running again. Why am I so stupid? I shouldn't look. I felt someone grabbing me so I stop and turn so I can punch him. That will only add to my punishment but nah. I can go through that. We 2 start fighting so he can handcuff me. I have a bloody nose and a cut on my right eyebrow. He has bruise on his cheek and a bit blood to his lips. He finally achieved to drop me down. He presses his body on mine so I can leave and handcuffs me.

"Sheriff? I got her".

"Bring her here".

"Ok" he stands me up and I try to leave but with no success. "HEY. STAY STILL".

I sigh and continue walking. I try to leave a couple of times but he was a bit stronger than I thought. We arrive at where sheriff Stilinski and their cars are. Sheriff walks near me.

"Look who's here" I stare at him angrily. "You ok?" he asks the cop.

"Yeah. It's just a bruise".

"Check it out" he goes me over the car. "Careful with your head" he pushes me inside and closes the door.

After he gets in as well and starts driving. The forest is 15 minutes with normal speed from the sheriff station.

"What's your last name?" I don't answer and look out of the window. "You're in trouble and you're making it worse for yourself. Just answer to my question" I remain silence for a few minutes before I answer.

"Hale" he looks me from the middle mirror and I look down. "Yn Hale is my name".

"Hale? With the story from the burn house?" I simply nod. "It got burn 12 years ago".

"I know. I was 5 years old".

"And where were you so many years?" I stare at him. "Except that you were fighting our-"

"A family had me" I interrupt him.

"What family?".

"A stupid family".

"The reason that this family is stupid?".

"They ... They were addictive to drugs" he looks me from the mirror again and back in front.

"What's their names?".

"They are dead and after all I never learned their real names".

"Meaning what?".

"I thought that the cops don't talk with their victims".

"I'm trying to make everything better for you".

"And why do you care?".

"Because like I hear now, it's not your fault that you have became like that" I shot him a glare. "It's their mistake" I look away.