[61]

I'm waiting for Peter for 10 minutes. I guess the house is away from where I am at the moment. Just then I see a car stopping in front of me. I see Peter walking outside and he looks at me confused.

"Yn?" I sigh and stand up.

"Hey" my voice is kind of shaky and I guess my eyes are red and puffy. I really hope they aren't.

"What happened?" he rushes near me immediately.

"Umm ... Could we talk when we arrive to your house?".

"Sure. C'mon. Get inside. I'll take your stuff".

"Thanks" he nods.

He takes and puts my suitcase and my bag at the backseats. I get inside and sit at the passenger seat. He gets inside and starts driving. We stay in silence while we are in the car. He keeps checking on me from time to time but doesn't say anything. After 10 minutes he stops out of the house. We both get out and he takes my stuff. We walk inside and I look around. He leaves my stuff down and I look at him.

"Want to tell me what happened?".

"I told to Derek everything about William" I say in a low voice and he sighs.

"You shouldn't say anything, Yn".

"I had to".

"Why?".

"Because ... " I look at him as he stares at me. "You have probably heard that there was a new student to my school. Theo Raeken. We made a deal because a lot happened. Just the two of us. He won't say anything to Derek about William and I won't send him to his sister".

"How does he know about William?".

"I don't know".

"You made a deal. You could keep it a secret".

"He had broken our first promise and I didn't know if I could trust him".

"Are you okay?" I shrugged my shoulders. "What happened with Derek?" he asks me in a careful tone.

"He told me to leave the house" I felt tears forming in my eyes again.

"Why didn't you explain to him why you killed him? He hurt you".

"It was like he didn't believe me when I told him about that. He was angry".

"Did you two fight?" I stay in silence. "Did he hurt you?".

"He wouldn't have killed me if I wasn't falling to the floor".

"What did he do?".

"It didn't hurt. I  guess I healed".

"Can I see?" I turn my back at him and lift my hoodie. I felt him touching my back and after sighing.

"I healed. Right?".

"No" I pull back down my hoodie and turn around. "Your emotions. Remember?".

"It's my fault that he's angry at me".

"It wasn't your fault, Yn. It was self defense".

"I hurt Derek" I felt a tear rolling down my cheek and I pulled it away.

"Hey. It's okay. It wasn't your fault, Yn. You couldn't do anything else. You protected yourself".

"I didn't want to go through this again".

"I completely understand" I take a few deep breaths trying to calm down.

"Can I stay here? I know that I haven't been the best daughter ever but ... "

"You can stay as much as you want" I softly smile at him.

"Thank you".

"C'mon. I'll go you to your room".

He takes my suitcase and my bag and walks downstairs. I follow him behind. He opens the door and leaves my stuff down. As I entered I saw a big room which was really nice.

"Wow" I say as I look around.

"I hope you like it".

"It's really nice" he smiles.

"I'll leave you to relax. Anything you need I'll be upstairs".

"Thank you" he nods and walks outside, closes the door and goes upstairs.

I look around the room. There is a kind of big bed, a go in wardrobe which is really big, a normal size desk with a lot of shelves and two big windows. I see a door and walk there. As I open the door I come face to face with a bathroom which is really beautiful. I close the door and let out a sigh. I unpack, put all of my clothes in the wardrobe, place my school stuff at the shelves and at the desk and after I sit down at the bed. I look around at the room and sigh. My phone suddenly rings and I answer it without even checking it (Peter gave the phone to Yn).

"Yes?".

"Yn?" Liam.

"Oh. Umm ... Hey, Liam".

"Is everything okay. You sound like you have been crying".

"Yeah. Umm ... I'm to my father's house".

"What happened with Derek?".

"I-I ... I'm at my father's house".

"You sent you away?".

"Yes".

"How are you?".

"Okay I guess. I have had better days".

"Try to stay calm. Okay?".

"I think I got it" there is silence for a few minutes. "I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?".

"Okay?".

"Bye".

"Bye, Yn" I hung up the phone and left it on my bed.

How did I end up like that? Fuck off man. I lay back at the bed and leave my tears to roll down my cheeks.