[114]

I don't know if it's been hours or days but I walk down from the maintain and go back home. As I entered, I hear Peter saying something.

"DID YOU FIND HER?" he thinks that I'm someone else. "DEREK, FOR FUCK SAKES. DID YOU FIND HER?" he walks out of his room but stops when he sees me. "Yn?" a tear rolls down my cheek and he runs near me. He pulls me to his hug and hugs me tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" his phone rings and I pull away.

"Y-Your phone is ringing".

"I don't care about it. Where were you? Are you okay?".

"I'm fine".

"Yn, please. I'm really sorry".

"You didn't do anything wrong. Forget it. I'll just go to my room" his phone rings again. "It could be important. You better answer it" I walk down the hall and enter my room.

I go in the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. I'm like shit. My eyes are red and puffy. Actually my whole face is red. My clothes are filled with dirt and cuts from when I fell. I sigh and take a shower. Then I change into comfy clothes and walk outside. When my father hears me, he stands up and looks at me. I go at the kitchen to eat something.

"Do you want something to eat? I could-" I cut him off.

"I can do it alone" I search the whole kitchen for the bread but I can't find it.

"Do you-"

"I can do it alone. Okay?".

"I'm sorry" I stabilize myself at the counter and shut my eyes close.

"Where's the bread?".

"Next to the fridge" I look there and sigh. How didn't I see that?

I take it and take out two slices of bread. I make a toast and then I sit down to eat it. When I'm done, I look over my dad. He was looking at me.

"I'm sorry for running away. I ... I'm sorry" he shakes his head.

"It's alright. I'm sorry for being such a bastard to you. I'm really sorry".

"You did the right thing for my shitty ass attitude".

"No. You're absolutely fine".

"I'm not. I'm such a shitty daughter and I'm not trying to do anything to make it better. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want to yell, to say all these to you, hurt Eli, hurt all of you. I ... " I swallow a cry. "I'm sorry" I didn't achieve to keep my tears in.

"Please. Don't cry. You didn't do anything wrong" I pull my hands on my head and stabilize my head by my arms at the table.

"When did I run away?".

"3 days ago" I sigh.

"Where's Eli and Derek?" I look at him when I pull my tears away.

"They called when you went to your room. They will be here in a few minutes" I nod at him.

"Is ... Is Derek angry at me?".

"Of course not, Yn. He is worried and scared for you. He got really worried when you didn't return home that night".

"I thought I was gone for a few hours. I'm sorry".

"It's alright, Yn" I sigh. The front door opens.

"Yn?".

I look behind me and see Eli and Derek. Eli runs to me and hugs me. I hug him back tightly. I feel like crying again but I try to hold my tears. I blink them away (the tears) and look at Derek. He looks tired. Like he hasn't slept in days. I pull a bit away Eli and he looks at me.

"Are you okay?" I softly smile.

"Yeah. I'm okay" he pulls me back to his hug and this time I let my tears to stream down my cheeks. "I'm sorry" I say in a shaky voice but he shakes his head.

"You didn't do anything wrong".

"I didn't want you to get hurt" he stops for a moment.

"You ... You ran away because ... I got the slap instead of you?" I remain silent but I know that he knows what's the answer is to that. I pull him away again and wipe my tears away. I smile at him.

"I'm back. Okay? Don't worry about the past" he simply nods and I look at Derek. Eli pulls a bit away.

"I'm really sorry. For everything" Derek says.

When he finished he sentence, I go near him and hug him. He hugs me back tightly. We didn't pull away for a long time.

"I'm sorry for everything. I didn't want to worry you. I thought I was gone for a few hours. I'm really sorry" he shakes his head.

"Don't worry about it. You're back. I don't care for anything else" we stay in each other's hug for a bit more when we finally pull away and stare to each other. "Don't ever run away again. I beg you. Do me this favor" I softly chuckle.

"I won't. I promise" he softly smiles at me.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay?".

"I'm alright" he nods at me.