[98]

I drive Eli and I back home but as we arrive I see Scott and Stiles in front of us. Eli sees them too.

"Can you go inside?" he looks at me and I nod at him. He looks at the boys and walks inside. "What do you want, guys?".

"Why did you say the truth? Now everybody hates me" Scott says.

"Because everybody was hating on me and Eli. I couldn't stand listening, to even the teachers, saying that I'm a murderer".

"You shouldn't say the truth, Yn" Stiles says.

"Eli didn't deserve all this hate. I did it for him".

"Yeah. Sure. And now we believe you" Scott says.

"I'm saying the truth. Eli didn't deserve it".

"Well you did".

"I didn't kill anyone".

"Want to think about that?" Stiles says and Scott looks confused. I look at Stiles.

"What did you just say?".

"You didn't kill anyone?".

"Whatever I did in the past, I paid for it. You have no right to use something from the past, now".

"If my dad knew what you did, you would be in jail".

"I was in jail about it. You know that".

*Did you really?".

"What are you trying to say? That I didn't go to jail for murder?".

"I can't believe anything that you say. That's the only that I'm saying".

"Then why did you believe all these that I told you? Which was a huge mistake".

"Because you are sick and sick people say the truth".

"I'm not fucking sick".

"Oh yeah. Want to check that theory?" I stare at him. "When Peter left you for death-"

"Shut your mouth".

"Did you feel sad?".

"I was very young".

"Were you sad?" the door opens and we see Eli walking outside. That didn't stop Stiles or me. We continued.

"Shut your mouth, Stiles".

"WERE YOU SAD?".

"NO. I WAS A KID".

"There's my point. As a kid, you should cry".

"All the kids aren't the same".

"All the kids cry" I heard a car stopping but neither me or Stiles gave any attention to it.

"Not when a kid has gone through what I went through".

"You went through nothing. Just an abusive family" I go and stand right in front of him. Now both are challenging each other.

"You don't know what it feels like being raised in an abusive family. You have no idea how I was feeling".

"Obviously fine".

"You're going to regret those words. You know that you're wrong".

"I'm not wrong. I'm mostly never wrong".

"Well you are now. I told you so many things but now you use them all against me. Why? What did I do?".

"You left my friend to get hate".

"For something that he did".

"You shouldn't do it".

"I said the truth. Eli and I don't deserve the whole hate for something that he did".