[9]

It's been the next morning. I wake up at 7, change into a comfy outfit and walk downstairs. I had took a shower yesterday night so the whole blood went away from my head. As I walk downstairs I see Derek sitting at the place that I left him yesterday. He was thinking. I tried to leave but he saw me.

"Yn, wait" I stop walking but didn't turn around. I was already bad psychological and I didn't want to argue again.

"I don't want we argue again. I'm sorry for yesterday. It was stupid of me to leave like that".

"It's ok. I shouldn't react like that as well" I felt tears forming in my eyes again. "Do you want I drive you?".

"I'll walk. Thanks".

I wear my bag and run away. Tears stream down my cheeks uncontrollably. I go at the river, drop my bag down and sit down as well. I start crying harder than yesterday. I'm responsible about that. Why did I do that? Why?

Skip the hours that everybody was at school

It's been hours. I don't know how many but many. My phone starts ringing and I check it. Stiles. I have 10 missed calls from Stiles and other 10 missed calls from Scott. I didn't answer it again. I don't want anyone to know that I'm crying. I take my bag and run back home. As I entered, I tried to run to my room but Derek stops me.

"Wait wait wait. Stop right there" I was a crying mess and didn't want him to see me like that.

"What?" I manage to say with no shaky voice.

"Where were you?".

"At school" I say in a low voice so I won't have a shaky voice.

"Your coach called me and we talked for a while" I curse under my breath.

"About what?".

"About your test and that you didn't go at school today" I let out a shaky breath.

"I ... " my voice broke but I take a few deep breaths and calm myself. "I'm sorry".

"I'm not saying that because I'm mad at you but because I worried about you. Where were you?".

"Not far away from here".

"Yn, please. Tell me what is going on".

"Nothing is going on. Ok?" he doesn't talk and I guess he is staring at me. "I'll be to my room".

"Yn, please. Wait".

"Sorry. I have to study. We are writing another test in economic tomorrow".

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I shouldn't yell at you. I'm just your cousin. Not your dad. I didn't want to argue with you or make you cry or ... I don't know. Make you feel bad and all these".

"It's okay" he softly sighs.

"I ... Let food for you to your room. If you need anything, I ... Will be down here".

"I won't" I walk upstairs but after stop. I open my bag and take out the book that is talking about the Kanima and a notebook. I go and leave them at the table next to him. "Give those to Stiles and Scott".

I go at the stairs, grab my bag and run upstairs. I see the food at my table. I'm not really hungry. Maybe later. I sit to my bed and study a bit but then I start feeling sleepy. When I'm crying, I'm always feeling like that. It's normal. Everybody feels sleepy when they are crying. I have and a terrible headache. I hate those. I undress myself and take a shower. A cold shower. Then I changed into comfy clothes and go back to my bed. I have to study a bit more before I go to bed. My phone rings again and it's Stiles. I don't have the courage to explain what happened. Then a message from Stipes popped up.

- Hi. I have called you so many times and you haven't answered any of my calls. I know that you are probably grounded by Derek but please text me back. I hope you are okay though. You scared me today that you didn't come at school. I hope everything's okay. Stay safe and healthy.

More tears roll to my cheeks as I read the message. I felt more and more tears rolling down my face as the time pass by.

- Hi, Stiles. I'm okay. I'm just slightly tired and that's why I didn't come at school today. I'm not grounded or something. I'm sorry that I didn't get on FaceTime with you, guys. I didn't mean to. I was just feeling sick. That's all.

- Hey. Everything's fine. No need to apologize. Are you feeling better now?

S.M. (Scott McCall)

- Yeah. Don't worry about the FaceTime. We were just worried about you. Are you okay?

S.S. (Stiles Stilinski)

- I'm completely fine. Dw.

Yn.H.

- Do you need anything from us?

S.M.

- No.

Yn.H.

- Are you sure you are okay? You never answer in so small texts.

S.S.

- I'm just tired.

Yn.H.

- Well try to sleep much.

S.M.

- And rest.

S.S.

- Yeah. Sure. Oh btw I found information about the Kanima and the person that controls the Kanima. I gave those to Derek so he can give those to you 2. It's nothing much but just a theory. I think you 2 will understand even more than me.

Yn.H.

- Are you kidding me? You are the smarter one here, Yn.

S.S.

- And also you should just rest. Don't worry about it. We will find something.

S.M.

- Nah. It's ok. Dw about it. Also it's just a theory.

Yn.H.

- Yn, tell us what is going on. You scare me to death.

S.S.

- Nothing. I gotta study so bye.

Yn.H.

- Yn wait.

S.S.

- Yn?

S.S.

- Yn answer us. We can see that you are still active. Please. Text us back.

S.S.

- Yn are you there?

S.M.

- Yn?

S.M.

- Hey.

S.S.

- Do you want we talk in private conversation?

S.S.

- Would that help?

S.S.

- Yn.

S.S.

- C'mon. Please. Answer me.

S.S.

- Yn.

S.S.

I turn off my phone. I lay to my bed and pull the blanket all over me. I cry my pain out. I'm so stupid for doing that. Why? Just why?