[93]

While I'm cleaning up the mess that I made the front door opens and I see Eli. His eyes are red and puffy and he's trying really hard not to cry again.  He enters and closes the door behind him.

"Eli?".

"I ... I want to apologize. I didn't mean anything from what I said. Peter loved you and ... " his voice broke. "And I'm sorry for saying all this about you. I didn't want to hurt you. I ... " I go near him and hug him. I felt him crying again.

"It's okay, Eli. I promise you it's alright. You were in pain. I completely understand how you felt".

"I shouldn't say all these".

"It's okay. I forgive you" we pull away.

"I'm sorry".

"It's okay" I wiped his tears away.

"I can stay here. Right?".

"Are you kidding me? That's your house" he smiles.

"Thank you".

"C'mon. Go to take a shower and relax a bit" he nods at me.

"Okay".

He goes to the bathroom and I let out a sigh. I looked down at my hands as I healed. It wasn't my fault and for some reason I felt that way. I felt that I wasn't responsible and I'm happy about it. My phone rings and I sigh. I take it and see that it's Scott.

"Yes, Scott?".

"Yn, I need help".

"What happened?".

"I-I ... I killed someone. It was a mistake".

"Where are you?".

"At the school. The Sheriff is coming".

"I'm coming" we hung up.

I write a note to Eli and immediately run at the school. I find Scott and run at him. He has blood to his hands. He can't go to the jail because of a mistake. He will get destroyed there.

"Listen to what we are going to do. Accuse me that I did that".

"No. I can't".

"Yes. You can. And you will".

I grab his hands and wipe the blood on my clothes. His hands are clean and I'm full of blood.

"Yn, no".

"Eli will pay me out. I want from you when Sheriff puts me into the car you go to Eli and explain everything to him. Alright?".

"Alright".

"And try to be calm".

"Okay" the Sheriff stops right in front of us. Another car stops in front of us and they walk near us. Sheriff looks at me confused.

"Yn?".

"Umm ... It was a mistake, sir. I ... " I pull my hands to his way. "You can cuff me. I know that I messed up".

He looks at Scott and after at me. He cuffs me and pulls me into the car. Scott walks away and afterwards I see him running. The Sheriff and the other man drove me to the station. When we arrived Sheriff took me into a cage.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I look at the cameras and shake my head. "Is there any problem with the cameras?".

"I argued with Eli on our way home and I lost control. That's all".

"That's not all. You killed a human".

"I'm aware" he stares at me.

"You're not lying, are you?".

"No, sir".

"You better not" a man walks there.

"Sir, someone named Eli Hale is here for her".

Sheriff looks at me one last time and after he walks outside. I sit down and wait impatiently. Finally, Sheriff comes and takes me out. He takes me to his office where Eli is.

"You owe the Sheriff station $10.000 The murder is something serious".

"I know, sir. I apologize" he nods at me.

"When you have the money come back" I nod at him. We turned to walk outside till he talked. "And I know that Scott killed that man. Don't think I'm stupid" I look at him. "I can't prove it but I know that".

"But how?".

"Call it instinct. Have a nice day".

Eli and I walk outside. I see Scott, Stiles, Liam and Theo there. They were arguing.

"THAT WAS STUPID OF HER" Stiles says.

"SHE DIDN'T DO IT" Theo says.

"I'm tired of that shit" Stiles says. They all see me.

"What shit?" I say.

"Your shit".

"Oh. My shit".

"Yeah. Yeah".

"It was maniac what you did out there" Scott says.

"I took the fall for you, dude. Do you know how much money I owe because of you?" he stays silent. "$10.000 Did you hear me? 10.000 fucking $ I'll go to jail for something that I didn't do if I don't pay them".

"You shouldn't take the fall" Stiles says.

"Where would he find the money? At least my family is kind of rich. I can pay it. Scott? Can he?".

"Still. You shouldn't".

"She-" Eli tries to talk but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry that I didn't want him to be in the fucking jail for years. Werewolf or not, murder is something serious. Believe me, I have felt what it feels like" I stare at Stiles.

"If you continue like that you will end up like your dad and like all those shitty families that had you in the past" all remain silent. I punched him as hard as I could and he fell back. I felt someone grabbing me back. It's Sheriff.

"Don't you dare use my past never again against me" I say as tears stream down my cheeks. "NEVER AGAIN" Sheriff pulls me away and he goes at Stiles. Eli and Theo run to me.

"Yn" Eli says and Theo pulls me to his hug as I cry.

"Let's get out of here".

Theo goes me to his car and throws the keys to Eli. He sits at the backseat with me while Eli starts driving.

"Hey. Look at me. It's okay. He was out of his mind".

"I don't want to end up like that".

"I know. You won't. Alright? You're way better. You won't end up like that".

"Sure?".

"Of course. You're way different from all of them. You're nothing alike".

"Okay".

"We are here for you" I nod at him. Just then I noticed that Eli was driving.

"He ... "

"He knows how to drive. Don't worry".

"Okay?" he wipes my tears.

"We are here for you. Okay?

"Okay. Thank you" he smiles and nods at me. I smile back.