[85]

I'm to my room and I study for the economy. I have to be a good student at him. Maybe he will change his mind. I wish he does. My alarm goes off. Time for the lacrosse. I get ready, grab my stuff for the game, my helmet, my phone, my keys and walk upstairs. I fall up to Eli.

"Hey. You're leaving?".

"Yeah. I have to get a bit earlier in".

"Can I come with you?".

"Won't you come with Derek and Peter?".

"They are not here" I look confused.

"They aren't here?".

"No" I sigh.

"Go get your helmet".

"One minute" he walks downstairs and I call Peter.

"Yes?".

"Hey. Where are you?".

"Out of Beacon Hills".

"What? Why?".

"We had to get some things done".

"What time will you be back?".

"In a week maybe".

"A week?".

"Yeah".

"But you promised to come tonight".

"I know. I'm sorry. I'll come to your next one" I sigh.

"Fine. Whatever. I gotta go. Bye".

"Yn, wait" I hung up without saying anything else. Eli comes upstairs.

"For a week?" I look at him.

"Yeah. Umm ... They have to get some things done" he sighs. "Hey. I'm here. Alright. Everything will be fine".

"Yeah".

"C'mon. Let's go".

We get outside, put on our helmets and I start driving. 10 minutes later we arrive at school. Just then I see Scott and Stiles getting out of Stiles' jeep.

"Hey, guys" I say as Eli and I take off our helmets.

"Hey" they both say.

"Ready for the game?" Stiles says.

"Yeah".

"You seem a little down. Everything's alright?" Scott asks me.

"Yeah. Everything's alright. Let's go get ready, boys".

"Let's go" I look at Eli.

"Come with us".

We all walk inside and go into the locker room. We all start getting ready while discussing. My phone buzzes twice. Just like Eli's. We both grab our phones and check the messages.

- listen. I'm sorry. I wanted to be to your game just ... we had to leave. We should tell you. I know. I messed up at it. I didn't want to lie or not tell you anything about it. I'm sorry. We will be back in a week or two. Bye.

P.H.

- hey. I haven't been the best to you the last few weeks and I'm sorry. I can promise that it has nothing to do with us leaving. We should tell you. Yes. I know but we had to leave fast. I promise I'll come to your next game. Bye.

D.H.

I turn off my phone and put it into my bag. I finished getting ready till I felt a stare to my back. I look up and see Eli staring at me. He comes near me.

"What did they text you?".

"That they are sorry that they aren't here. How about you?".

"That they are sorry that they didn't tell me that they will leave" I sigh. "Don't let it drop your confidence. You got it".

"I don't know".

"Yn, it's not worth it".

"I just wanted them to be here in the finals. That's all. I haven't asked for anything else. Just for them to be here today" he just stares at me. The others start entering and getting ready too.

"I better go outside and take a seat" I don't say anything just continue getting ready. "Good luck".

"Thanks".

I heard him walking away and I felt like crying. Why am I like that? Why do I fucking tear up for bullshits? The coach enters and I wipe my tears away. I don't need someone to ask me anything. The coach starts talking while we all are getting ready. Finally we all run outside.

" ... McCall, Hale, Dunbar, Stilinski ... " he says who is playing and continues.

We all put on our helmets and start playing. I'm in an awful mood, it's the full moon tonight and my father is not here. Awesome. Even if everything is getting worse and worse I didn't give up this time. I continue playing. I can say that when I'm angry or upset I play better than any other time. That happened at the finals. We all scored a lot of goals. We all have time out for a few minutes and go and sit down. I want to cry. To break down and don't stop but I can't let the team down.

The time out came to an end. The game begins again and we destroy the other team. To say the least. The game ended minutes later with us as winners. 6 - 2. The best from any other game that we played before.

Everybody starts cheering. We all start cheering together. First time that we won the finals. It's amazing. I like it.