[33]

It's been 2 hours since Derek sat down behind me. We haven't said a word since then. Suddenly my phone rings. I checked it. Stiles. I leave my phone back down and hug my legs. It rings again and again. He doesn't stop calling me. I got tired of it and answer the phone.

"What, Stiles?".

"Yn. Finally. Are you okay?".

"Why?".

"You didn't come to school today and we all got worried. You don't answer our phone calls too".

"Whatever. Do you need anything from me?".

"I just want to know that you're okay".

"I'm fine. Anything else?".

"You don't sound well, Yn. Please. Tell me what's wrong".

"Nothing's wrong. Now if you don't need me anything else I have to close".

"Are you sure that you're okay?".

"I said multiple times yes".

"Fine".

"Bye".

"Bye, Yn".

I hang the phone and leave it right next to me again. I can sense that Derek wants to say something but keeps himself back.

"What?" he doesn't talk. "What, Derek?".

"Why do you act like that to Stiles? You know that he hasn't done anything to you" I let out a sigh.

"Because I'm not in the mood for conversation".

"But when he doesn't want to talk to anyone, even then, he starts a conversation with you" I pull my head on my legs while I'm still hugging my legs.

"I know" I suck in a shaky breath. "I don't need reminders that I'm an awful friend".

"That's not what I said".

"But that's what you meant".

"No. I didn't mean that you're not a good friend. You are an amazing friend".

"How do you know? You're not my friend".

"But I'm your cousin. I watch you every day, Yn. I know how you act and how good you are with your friends".

"I'm the worst friend for them".

"You are the best".

"I'm not".

"Yn, please" I shake my head.

"It's getting worse and worse. I know that it does" I sniff. "I know that it does" I say in a lower voice than before. "I don't like that".

"Everything's alright, Yn. It's going to be-"

"It's not. It's not going to be okay. Nothing's okay. Everything sucks and it will continue sucking".

I hear him standing up and walking near me. He comes and sits next to me. I saw the file on the inside of his jacket. I take the file from his jacket. His eyes are following me. My every move. I open the file and look at all of the papers.