[67]

I change clothes:

I grab My school book, my phone and headphones and look upstairs

I grab My school book, my phone and headphones and look upstairs. As I am very the kitchen I came face to face with Derek and Peter.

"Good morning" Peter says.

"Morning" I leave my bag down and sit down and Peter hands me up white with toast.

"Good morning, Yn" Derek says. "Do you need a ride at school today?".

"Am I grounded for what is it yesterday?".

"You definitely are" they say at the same time.

"Then yes. If you can give me a ride I would really appreciate it".

"Ok then but why did you ask if you're grounded?".

"Well I know from experience that when I'm grounded you want to pass me by my daily routine. So if I wasn't grounded I would walk to school today. But because I am grounded then like you always say you can and are going to give me a ride. Like always".

"You have a point here".

"See. I remember then one and only rule that you put between us as family".

"Rule?" Peter says.

"Whenever I do something stupid and I am not asking Derek to do it then Derek has the right to ground me and most of the times the punishment is the same".

"Which is?".

"Derek will be driving me at school and back from school to the house and then I will be studying, eating lunch and if I have to train Liam then Derek will drive me at Liam's house and then he will drive me back to our house. That's the punishment. To be everywhere with Derek. Which, sorry Derek to say that, but it's the worst thing that can happen to me".

"No offense taken" Derek says.

"Good to hear that".

"C'mon. We gotta go".

"Bye, Peter".

I grab my bag and walk outside. Derek and I enter his car and he starts driving at school. He looks at me from time to time which annoys me. I know that I messed up. No need to remind me.

"Will you train with Liam tonight?".

"I guess so".

"What time?".

"We will talk at school about it. I don't know yet" he nods at me before we come to a stop.

"Do you have any appointment today?" I look at him and I completely understand what appointment he means.

"Yes I do".

"Will you need a ride?".

"It's right after school so I'll walk".