[72]

The appointment with Alex (the psychologist) came to an end. I grab my stuff and drive at Liam's house. I park the motorcycle, take my helmet off and knock on the door. No one's answering the door. What is going on? I look at the house and notice that Liam's window is open. Slightly. It's not that high up. I manage to arrive there and I take a look on the inside. Liam is asleep. I sigh and knock on the window. Liam jumps up and looks outside. He opens it at all.

"Yn? What are you doing here?".

"Weren't we supposed to train?".

"What time is it?".

"8 pm" he sighs.

"Can I have a minute?".

"Sure".

"Come in".

I get in and sit at the edge of the bed while he is searching for a shirt (he is shirtless).

"Are you feeling alright?" I ask him.

"Yes. Why?".

"You never sleep before 1 am".

"Umm ... I was tired I guess" I look confused.

"Your heartbeats say something else" he looks at me and after back into the wardrobe.

"Forget it".

"Is something wrong? Can I help somehow?".

"No you can't" he looks at me.

"So something is wrong".

"Yes. Something is wrong but you don't have to worry about it. Okay? It's nothing".

"Wanna tell me?".

"No".

"Okay then. Why don't you go to bed? We can leave it for today".

"Sorry. I ... I was harsh to you. I didn't mean to".

"No. It's okay. You need to rest. Fall asleep. Okay? We will talk tomorrow".

"You sure?".

"Yeah. No worries".

"Okay. Sorry".

"Don't worry about it. Just ... If you ever need something remember that I'm here to help. Okay? I'll listen to you no matter what" he just stares at me. "See you tomorrow".

I walk downstairs and get outside. I felt Liam's stare from his window on my back. Doesn't he trust me? Is something THAT bad that he can't tell me what is going on? I could maybe help him somehow.

I wear my helmet but don't start driving. Something's really wrong here. Liam never reacts like that. Yes. He has anger issues but he doesn't act like that. That's nothing according to how I know him. Maybe I don't know him. Maybe.

I finally drove away but not back home. It's quite early yet. Only 8 o'clock. I went to the river. I take off my helmet and sit down there thinking. What may have happened with Liam? Did I maybe do something wrong?

I stay there for quite too much time. The ring of my phone snaps me out of my thoughts. I check it and it's Peter. I answered it.

"Yes?".

"Yn, where are you?".

"At the river. Why?".

"It's 3 am".

"I'm sorry. I didn't understand how the time passed" I hear him sighing.

"Can you come back home please?".