[27]

Yn Hale POV

It's the next day. My alarm turns off and I close it immediately. I don't want to go at school. I'm bored. I heard a knock on my door and I sigh.

"Yeah?" I say under my blanket. Someone enters but I didn't even bother to pull a bit down my blanket so I can see who it is. By the same I understood that it's Derek. "I still hate when you're coming in here to wake me up" he chuckles and grabs my blanket off. "Hey".

"Time to wake up".

"No".

"Yn" I sigh and sit up.

"I'm tired as fuck, Derek".

"I don't care. You better change before I come here again. Understand?".

"Fine" I groan and stand up.

"Good".

He walks downstairs and I go to change:

When I finally changed, I grabbed my bag, my phone, my keys and walked downstairs

When I finally changed, I grabbed my bag, my phone, my keys and walked downstairs. I came face to face with Derek and Peter.

"You better not argue till I'm back".

"The keys are staying here. I'm driving you" Derek says.

"What?".

"Your motorcycle's brakes are still cut, Yn" I sigh.

"I'll walk".

"You won't. To the car. Now".

"Bye, Peter" I say before I walk outside.

"Bye, Yn".

Derek walks behind me. We walk outside and enter his car. He starts driving.

"Are you feeling alright?" he says.

"I'm okay".

"Alright. So I guess I can say for once again to not play lacrosse".

"No".

"You won't play".

"I'll play anything I want to play".

"Yn".

"No".

"You're an Omega, Yn. It's dangerous".

"Dangerous my ass. I don't care".

"Yn".

"Nah uh".

"After school we will train. I hope you can prove to me that while I was away you trained".

"Of course" I say awkwardly.

"You did train. Right?".

"Of course I did" we came to a stop.

"We'll see after school. Good luck".

"Thanks. Bye".

"Bye".

I get out and walk into school. I go to my locker, take my book and notebook and walk to class. As I entered I saw only Stiles.

"Good morning" he turns around and looks at me.

"Yn. Good morning. How are you feeling?".

"Great".

"Perfect".

Students started coming in by the time. The lesson started and I was bored but I still paid attention.