[21]

The next morning I woke up and I was feeling awful. I had an awful headache. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I noticed that my eyes were really red.

"Fuck".

I took a quick, cold shower and after I changed to my clothes for the day:

I grab my bag and my motorcycle keys and helmet of course and walk downstairs

I grab my bag and my motorcycle keys and helmet of course and walk downstairs. I came face to face with Peter and I sigh.

"How much are you gonna stay?".

"Good morning to you too, Yn".

"I asked you something".

"Till I find an apartment to stay in".

"So forever".

"Mhm".

"Whatever. I'll be the day off".

"School ends at 3".

"I have to go somewhere" he stares at me and I sigh.

"You don't trust me. Right?".

"I mean it's only fair. You did all these that you did to me and on top of that I learned that you put the Sheriff to overhear me and learn things about me that I never told anyone. I think I have every right to be angry at you. Oh. Let's not forget that you left me for death".

"I tried to take you".

"Yeah. Stop bullshiting me".

"Yn, please. Wait a bit. I wanna talk to you".

"Well I don't. Not now at least" I turn around and try to walk away but he talks again.

"They didn't give you back" I stopped walking but didn't turn around. "I tried to take you back, to keep you near me but they didn't give you back. If I was pushing a bit more of their buttons they would kill you. I didn't want that" I turned around and stared at him. "I promise you. I wouldn't lie to you about that. You can hear my heartbeat. I'm not lying".

"Yeah I ... I can hear that".

"I tried to take you back but I couldn't. I tried" I sigh.

"Can we talk after school?".

"What time will you be back?" I stare at him.

"Come find me at school at 3 o'clock. Don't be late".

"Okay" I stare at him and walk away.

I ran downstairs, wore my helmet and drove away. I arrived at school 5 minutes later. I run inside and straight to the class. Luckily I wasn't late. The day went off normal. Lacrosse practice. I was feeling like a shit but I did well. The school ended and now it's 3 o'clock. I walk outside with Stiles and Scott. We all see Peter and I softly smile. He came.

"Yn?" Scott says.

"He is with me. See you tomorrow, guys".

They look confused but nod. They drive away and I go to Peter.