[55]

I gasp as I open my eyes. I look around and notice that I'm at Deaton's animal clinic. I stand up and sigh. I take my phone and see a message. It's a video. I press play but what I saw shocked me. Liam, Derek, Scott, Peter, Malia and Kira are fighting against the man with no mouth. I check Derek's location. They are at the woods. Before I leave I check my arm. I'm not bleeding anymore. I pull my phone at my pocket and run away. I run as fast as I can at the woods and try to understand where are they. I start hearing them and walk there quietly. They are struggling to win against him like I'll be in a few seconds. I take everything in me and jump there. I start fighting against him too. Like I already knew, he dropped me down and I groan in pain. Scott runs near me.

"Yn, you should stay at the animal clinic".

"I'm okay. You're in danger".

"Go find Parish. He can kill him".

"Where's he?".

"At the Sheriff station".

"I'll be right back".

"Go".

I run away. 3 or 4 minutes later I arrive at the Sheriff station. I run inside and scan the whole room. I spot Parish. Stiles is in here with Lydia. I run near them.

"Yn?" Lydia says worried.

"Parrish, we need you. The Hellhound".

"What happened?" Parish asks me.

"It's the man with no mouth. We have to go at the woods before it's too late".

"C'mon. I'll drive us there".

"Quickly".

Parish and I run outside and get into his car. He drives as fast as he could at the woods and stops out of the forest. We immediately run there and see the others fighting for their lives. I look at Parish.

"You have to shift and burn that shit up".

"I'll try".

We both shift and run there. We start fighting with the others too. Parish burns a few people that were being controlled by the man with no mouth. Actually all of them. The man with no mouth attacks me and drops me back but before he does anything else Peter jumps in front of me and slits the man's throat out. I see the man falling at the ground and I immediately look back at Peter. He turns around and looks at me.

"Are you okay?" I nod and he pulls his hand out for me. I take it and he helps me to stand up.

"Is everybody okay?" I hear Scott saying.

"Yes" everyone says.

Peter saved me. Does he care for me or something? Peter and I stare at each other for a few seconds before we all hear footsteps. We look behind us and see Sheriff, Stiles and Lydia running towards us.

"Guys?" Stiles says but stops when he saw the man dead at the ground.

"What are you doing here?" Malia asks him.

"Gotta check y'all out" Lydia says. I look around and try to see Liam but he is nowhere to be seen.

"Umm guys?" they all look at me. "Where's Liam?" they look around but no one can see him.

"Do you hear that?" Scott says and we look around.

"It's like someone is running" Peter points out. I look at Derek and he looks back at me. After I look at Scott. He nods at me and I sigh.

"It's him. Right?" Scott asks me.

"I don't know. His footsteps are the same" I look around.

"Who?" Kira asks.