[6]

Derek and I run near to the river that we had came the other night that he taught me a few things. I look around and after at Derek.

"Why are we here again?".

"I want to ask you about something" I look at him confused but nod. "About ... What you said before you leave from the house" I sigh and sit down.

"Derek, I really don't wanna talk about it".

"Yn, please. What did you mean by beating you up?".

"Nothing that you should worry or even know about".

"I'm your cousin. I'm trying to help you".

"Well I don't want this type of help. I don't want to remember or even think about the past".

"Yn, I-"

"Derek, please. Understand me" he sighs and nods. "Thank you" he sits down either. "Did I do okay?" he looks at me confused. "At ... The game. I mean ... When I shifted and tried to hide it".

"Yeah. You did great".

"Ok".

"But you did better now that you used your senses and heard me throwing the stick".

"I tried to find you so I had to".

"Mhm. Yeah".

"But I still need exercise. I don't have the complete control over me".

"I know. I can see that".

"How have you the complete control of your Alpha? You learned it real quick".

"I was born a werewolf. It's easier than being bitten" I nod.

"Yeah. Being bitten sucks" he softly chuckles. "Can't you somehow teach me a few more things?".

"Like what?".

"Like fighting".

"So you die".

"No" I softly laugh and he chuckles.

"You don't know how to fight and if we try to fight, you are gonna end up dead".

"That's why you have to teach me how to fight so if something happens later on, I will be able to fight".

"Against me?".

"Against anyone that will try to hurt me" he stares at me. "Hurt us".

"Fine".

"Fine?".

"Stand up" he stands up and I look up to him confused. He stands me up and looks around. He turns back to me. "So. Wanna learn how to fight?".

"Absolutely" he turns his eyes to red and I got a step back but he stops me.

"No".

"Not the red eyes".

"Why not? You have to learn".

"You are an Alpha. Every single werewolf is scared to fight against the Alphas".

"You're not like them, Yn. You are not like Scott. We both know that. You are way too different than all of those werewolves out there".

"Why's that?".

"Why's that? You should be born a werewolf but you weren't. Your father bite-"

"Peter Hale bite me. Not my father. My father is nothing like Peter" he stares at me. He thought about something.

"He's your father. Peter is your father".

"Peter is an asshole that wanted to kill me".

"He didn't remember you".