[8]

The bell rings. I grab my bag and go at the locker room. Before I entered I could hear heartbeats. They were going really fast. As I entered, I saw Jackson and Allison. I leave my bag at the ground.

"Yn, it's ok. Nothing happened. I'm ok".

I attack Jackson. We 2 start fught. My nose is bleeding and I got a few bruises at my face. I cut slightly his eyebrow and his lip but nothing much. We both fell out of the locker room and coach saw us. Stiles and Scott run to us. I saw Matt having my book that I stalking about the Kanima. He rip a page and after close it. I look at Jackson.

"This fall from you" Matt says and I grab my book. I pull it into my bag and stare at him.

"You 5 at the detention. Now" coach says.

Stiles, Scott, Jackson, Matt and I go at the detention. Stiles, Scott and I sit together. Matt alone and Jackson alone. I open the book and search for the page that Matt ripped.

"Got you mother fucker".

"What?".

"Matt ripped a page from the book that is talking about the Kanima".

"Excuse me?".

"It's the page that is saying that the Kanima is controlling by someone. Most of the times, the person that is controlling the Kanima, is probably someone that was ready to die and now wants revenge by the everybody. Even from those that didn't do anything to him".

"What does that have to do with Matt?".

"That's the problem. I can't find out what is going on with him. Why would he ever rip that page off but I have a thought that he is controlling the Kanima and that something has happened to him a few years ago. Something that we don't know yet".

"Yet?".

"We have to find out what is going on, guys. If Matt is controlling the Kanima and wants revenge, we have to find a way and stop him. Even if we have to kill somebody".

"Whoa. Hold up. We won't kill anyone".

"I hope we don't, Scott. I really hope not to but if the Kanima tries to kill a person really close to you, what will you do? Let him kill him?".

"No, I guess".

"We will try to find a way to just stop him and not kill him but I haven't find any way that mustn't kill him. The Kanima will live but the person that is controlling the Kanima, I don't think so".

"We will try".

"We will".

"Alright".

My phone suddenly rings. It was a message actually. Derek.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath. I open the message.

- When you get home, mind have the courage to fucking explain everything. Not only you left from the house without even inform me about it, you took my car and didn't tell me where are you going. Like I guess, you have detention now cause you are late. You better have detention. That's what will save you. I'll wait you at home. Don't late.

"Holy fuck" I sigh.

"What happened?".

"I'm in huge trouble when I get home".

"We better leave the Kanima for a while. At least till Derek calms".

"He will be never calm".

"True but still".

"We are gonna search about the Kanima. We have to find more information about them".

"How are we gonna do this if you will be grounded?".