[60]

I follow Theo trying he doesn't understand me but suddenly he stops walking. I hide behind a tree and try to stay quiet.

"Come out and get the fight that you want, Yn" I hear him saying. I walk behind him and he turns around with a stupid smirk to his face. "What's that you want?".

"You to not hurt my family and friends" he chuckles.

"You broke our promise, Yn".

"You made Scott and Stiles to argue and to break their trust for each other. You broke your own promise".

"I just spoke facts. Stiles killed Donovan and I just said that little detail to Scott" my eyes turn to red and he chuckles. "You think you can beat me?".

"I beat my cousin's dad who's an Alpha. You think I can't beat you?".

"Who's dad?".

"Cousin".

"Ah. Derek. Right" my claws grew dangerously fast. "You can't control your Alpha now can you? You have a problem with your nerves. Right?".

"Shut your mouth. At least the anger helps me".

"Right. The anger is your anchor".

"Exactly".

"So let's break that. Huh?".

"What?" he starts walking around.

"You think Derek will still feel you like family when he learns the whole truth?" I look confused as I follow him with my head.

"What truth?" he chuckles.

"You act like you don't know".

"I can't understand what you mean".

"For William" I froze in place when I heard that name.

"Don't say that name out loud" he chuckles and stops when he is in front of me.

"By your reaction I can imagine that Derek doesn't know anything".

"Shut up" I mutter under my breath.

"Why don't you tell him? Huh?".

"I said shut up" I said loud enough for him to listen.

"C'mon, Yn".

"How did you learn about it? Huh? I kept it a secret for ages".

"I guess you didn't keep it that good" I grabbed him and pushed him against a tree.

"HOW DID YOU LEARN ABOUT IT?" he smiles at me.

"Aw. You're so cute when you're pissed off" I pushed him but it didn't make him to stop smirking.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND OUT?".

"I did my own research. Just like you did for me".

"When?".

"I don't find a reason to excuse myself at this" I punch him again and he groans.

"TELL ME" he chuckles.

"Turn your eyes back to black, darling" I punched for once again and I see blood streaming down his mouth. He got a nosebleed.

"Tell me how the FUCK DID YOU FIND OUT".

"I told you. I did my research just like you".

"We are not the same, asshole" I start hearing someone running and Theo chuckles. I look at him. "Who's here?".

"Your Beta".

"He has a name, stupid" he chuckles and I punch him again. I stop hearing Liam and I frown. What happened? "Don't try to say anything to Derek about William. Do you understand me?".