[47]

I walk at the school and stop in front of a window. I shift but what I saw confused me. I am an Alpha again. What? Oh. Yeah right. I remember Derek telling me once that if you fight really bravely then you can become an Alpha again. Well now there are two Alphas. Scott that is a True Alpha and me, an Alpha. It suddenly starts raining and I sigh. I wear my hood and walk away. I arrive at the police station. Why am I here? I stop right out of it and sigh. I try to walk away but the door opens.

"Yn?" I turn around and see Sheriff Stilinski standing there. "Come inside" I look at him and walk inside. "What are you doing out that late?" he says as he closes the door behind him. He turns around and looks at me shocked. "You're bleeding".

"I healed. I'm okay".

"What happened?" I just stare at him. "Wait right here" he walks into his office and walks outside with a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. "Those are Stiles'. He forgot them here. Change".

"I'll get wet anyway".

"I'll drive you back to your house. C'mon. Change" I take the clothes.

"Thank you".

"Go" I go to the bathroom and change my clothes. After I walk back to Sheriff. "You look upset. What happened?" we both sit down and I softly sigh.

"My cousin lied to me".

"Well he's just your cousin. Not your parents or brother".

"He is the only one that I have after my father that I hate. He is something like my legal guardian".

"Oh. I understand" I nod. "What did he do?" I look at him and afterwards I look down at my hands.

"He has a son and ... "

"That's good. Right?".

"Of course it is and I don't have any problem with Eli. It's just that I'm living with him for so many months and he has kept it a secret from me".

"How old is his son?".

"15".

"Oh" I nod at him.

"I don't have anything against his son but Derek ... He lied to me and ... I don't know. I didn't like that a lot" he nods at me.

"How did you find out?".

"Umm ... Void ... " he sighs. "He told me that and ... "

"I understand" the door opens and I see a tall man. I don't like him.

"Stilinski, I need you to my office" he walks into his office and slams the door close. Sheriff sighs.

"I'll be right back, Yn. Okay?".

"I should probably go".

"I'll drive you back. Don't leave".

"Okay".

Sheriff walks into the office that the man enters minutes ago. I let out a sigh. A few minutes later Sheriff walks back outside.

"Come. We will go for a walk" I look confused. We walk outside and enter his car.

"It's not a walk, is it?" he starts driving.

"Not at all".

"What do I have to do?".

"Derek told me that you have seen a werecoyote around the woods lately. Is that correct?".

"Yes. Why?".

"We saw it too. I need you to turn it to its human appearance. You're an Alpha, aren't you?".

"Yes I am. Okay. I'll help".

"Thank you".

"Who was that man?".

"Oh. Umm ... He was ... Scott's father".

"Does Scott know about that?".

"No".

"Will you talk to him?".

"I'm not the right person".

"Well I could try".

"Really?".

"If you want me to of course".

"Yeah. That's perfect".

"Great. I'll talk to him at school".

"Okay".

"So ... Umm. I know that I shouldn't do it but ... I overheard your conversation with him" he sighs.

"Don't say anything about it".

"You're the best from there".

"He wants to close to cases".

"Which are?".

"Malia Tate and yours".

"Mine?".

"He wants to ... Send you back at the jail" I let out a sigh.

"He wants to destroy me".

"I'll try not to, Yn".

"No. If it's about your job do it. Send me to jail. It's okay".

"I can't do this to you again".

"It's okay, Sheriff. I want you to keep that job".

"You don't deserve to go in there again".

"But I do for everything that I have done in the past. Right?" he doesn't talk. "If he wants to put me in jail, you will do it. You have to keep that job".

"Are you sure, Yn?".

"100% sure" he lets out a sigh and nods. "It won't be something new anyway" we arrive at the woods and we both get out. We immediately came face to face with the werecoyote.

"That's it".

"Okay. You have to step back".

He takes a few steps backwards and I walk closer to the werecoyote. Its eyes turn to blue and I turn mine to red. It roars at me and I do back. It immediately shifts and I see a beautiful girl. Girl? Blonde hair? Omg. Malia Hale. I remember her. I take off my jacket, well Stiles' jacket, and run near to Malia. I wrap the jacket around her.

"Malia?" she looks up to me.

"Yn?".

"You two know each other?" I hear Sheriff saying.

"Sisters" I say and she softly smiles.

"Wait. Your father is Peter?" Sheriff asks confused.

"Yes" Malia answers. "And who are you?".

"He's the Sheriff" I tell her and she looks at me.

"STILINSKI" Sheriff sighs and we all look behind him. Scott's dad came. "You still haven't caught Hale. Huh?" Malia looks at me confused and I do her a sign to not say anything.

"Umm ... "

"He has" I say and he looks at me confused.

"Yn, no" Sheriff says.

"Who are you?" Scott's dad says.

"Yn Hale" he stares at me.

"Yn" Sheriff says.

"Turn around" Scott's dad says and I say. He walks near me with handcuffs to his hands and I turn around. I look at Sheriff as Scott's dad cuffs me.

"Go Malia to Derek and tell him everything" Sheriff nods at me. Scott's dad walks me to his car.

"Careful with your head" he pulls me inside and closes the door.

I turn and look at Sheriff. I nod at him and he nods back. Scott's dad enters and drives back to the police station. He goes me inside and pulls me into a cage. He takes off the handcuffs, closes the door and walks away without saying anything. I sigh and sit down. My leg is pounding nervously. I have to get out of here.