[104]

As I open the door I see Derek and Peter standing there. They were badly hurt and they were bleeding. They both were ready to faint and my father did faint. I catch him before he hits the floor. Derek stuns and Eli rushes near us. He catches Derek as he faints too. We get them inside and get them into rooms (Peter to my room and Derek to the room that no one uses) and lay them down on the beds.

"WHERE'S THE IODINE?" I hear Eli yelling.

"TOP LEFT DRAWER ON THE BATHROOM" I run to the bathroom and take it. I run back to Peter and start treating him.

"NOT THERE".

"TOP LEFT UNDER THE MIRROR".

"NOT THERE".

"GO TO MY ROOM AND TAKE THE BAG FROM UNDER MY BED. IT HAS EVERYTHING IN IT" I hear him running.

"GOT IT".

I treat Peter's cuts carefully. Something doesn't add up. They were dead. His head was cut off. I take my phone and call the Sheriff as I am still cleaning Peter up.

"Yes, Yn? Everything's alright?".

"Derek and Peter are alive. They are here".

"What?".

"Those dead people that you had there weren't Peter and Derek. They were someone else".

"We will search about it".

"Thanks".

We hung up the call and I left the phone down. I go back to the bathroom and take a few gauzes and start tying some parts of his up. When I'm done, I look at him and sigh. I go to the room that Eli and Derek are. I see him trying to treat Derek. His hands are shaky.

"Try to calm down" I walk near him. "Take a few deep breaths. Okay? He is going to be okay".

"They were dead".

"They healed. We always heal" he sighs and nods.

He calms a bit and treats Derek. I hear a groan from the other room and Eli and I make eye contact. I go to Peter's room and see him sitting up at the bed.

"Lie back down" I say as I enter. He looks at me.

"Yn?".

"Lie back down. I won't repeat myself".

He sighs and nods. He lies back down and looks at me. I sigh and sit next to him on the bed. I grab his hand and take a little bit of his pain. He lets out a breath of relief and looks at me.

"How are you feeling?".

"I'm better" I nod at him. I don't know how to feel about them anymore. "I have to tell you a few things" I nod at him. "What Derek and I said when Theo called us, it wasn't true".

"I don't wanna talk about it. Okay?".

"Remember the Alpha from Derek's mother pack? The one that hated all of us?".

"What's with him?".

"He kidnapped us" I look at him as I listen to his heartbeats. He is saying the truth. "I swear, Yn. We didn't want to leave you alone. We didn't. I promise. We couldn't answer your calls".

"Couldn't you escape?".

"We tried. We paid for it. You can clearly see it" I look at his body.

"How did you escape then?".

"Quietly" I sigh. He is saying the truth. That's for sure. "I'm really sorry, Yn. I didn't want to leave you like that. I promise you".

"It's okay. I believe you".