[17]

Stiles, Scott and I go to the lacrosse practice. Coach comes to me.

"Hale" I sigh and turn around.

"Yes, coach".

"You do your detention from yesterday today".

"Oh. Okay, coach".

"You have 5 minutes to get ready" he walks away and I run at Stiles.

"I need your phone".

"Why?".

"I have to call Derek" he hands me his phone and I call Derek.

"Yes?".

"Hey, Derek".

"What happened?".

"I ... Uhh ... I'll do the detention from yesterday today so I'll finish the afternoon. Want me to walk o-"

"No. I'll come to pick you up. Don't you dare to leave school without me".

"I won't".

"I hope so. What time do you finish?".

"Uhh ... Around ... 6?".

"6? What the hell did you do yesterday?" I don't talk. "I'll pick you up at 6" and like that he hands it. I sigh and give Stiles his phone back.

"Thanks".

"Everything's alright?".

"Perfect".

He looks at me worried. The coach whistles and we all start the practice. Jackson and I stare at each other. He nods at me and I nod back. We all start exercising. I scored once and softly smiled. Stiles nods at me and I nod back. We continue like that. Hungry or not I'm never gonna fail at the practice. The practice ended minutes later.

"Hale, at the detention".

"Yes, coach" he walks away and I sigh.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" Scott says.

"No. I'll be okay. Go and rest, boys".

I turn around and go to the detention. I just sit down and wait for the 4 hours to be done. It's better than going back home at the moment. I just started doing my homework till the coach walks inside.

"Hey, Hale. I learned that you haven't eaten anything today. Is that true?".

"I'm not hungry, coach".

"You should eat something, Hale".

"I have my salad with me. I'll eat later".

"Fine. Have a nice afternoon".

"Mhm".

"It's 4 hours. Do something entertaining".

"Yeah. I will, coach".

He walks away and I sigh. I finished with my homework and then just waited. Okay. Now I'm super hungry. I take the salad and just stare at it for a moment. Then I took the fork and took a tiny bite.

"How can someone eat this without wanting to throw up?" I take another bite and sigh. "That's disgusting".

After 3 hours I managed to eat half of it. 1 more hour and I'm going home. I'm bored as fuck at the moment. I study a bit more. Finally. 6 o'clock. I grab my backpack and walk outside. Derek hasn't come yet. I sit down and just wait for Derek to come. 5 minutes passed. 10 minutes passed. 30 minutes passed. 1 hour passed. What's going on?

"6 o'clock. He is always training me at 6 o'clock".

I stand up and look around. I use my other eyes (red eyes) to look around. I see him standing behind some trees. I turn my eyes back to the black color and stare at him.