[30]

The lessons came to an end. I have lacrosse now. Tonight is the game. I really hope Derek allows me to play so I don't have to sneak out to come here. I go to locker room and leave my bag. I take my gloves, my helmet (I have no idea if it is called somehow else) and my stick and walk outside. I go and sit at the bench. I started wearing my gloves and then coach came to me. I look up to him while wearing my gloves.

"It's the last warning, Hale. I don't wanna get you out of the team".

"I won't be late again, coach. I promise you".

"I'm not talking about that" I look confused.

"Then what?".

"About the fight that you took place to a few minutes ago" I look more confused.

"I did what? That's a lie".

"Didn't you?".

"No. Of course not. You can clearly see that I didn't fight. I'm not hurt and I definitely have no cut".

"I know that you heal faster, Hale".

"How do you know about this, coach?".

"Answer me honestly. Did you fight with that boy or not?".

"No. I didn't fight with anyone".

"Okay. I believe you. But you better be careful" with that he walks away. Issac comes and sits next to me.

"Are you okay?".

"Coach knows".

"Knows what?".

"That I'm a werewolf" I turn my stare at the coach.

"But how?".

"I don't know. He didn't answer me. He just said that he knows that I heal faster".

"That's weird".

"I know" I wear my helmet. "But now it's time to play. Let's practice" he wears his helmet too and we run at the field.

We all start practicing. Stiles and Scott are against me at the practice. I'm with Issac and some other boys. Stiles and Scott manage to drop me down. I groan as I fell but stood up fast enough to take the ball from Stiles and score. Stiles and Scott dropped me a lot down but every time I was managing to heal fast enough. Once I heard a bone cracking on my leg but it healed. Faster than normal but I'm lucky. The coach keeps his stare at me. We have a small break for now and we all go and sit at the bench. The coach walks near us.

"You are more on the ground than you should" he stares at me.

"But I keep scoring".

"Don't fall again" I look up to him finally. My stare is hard. I'm trying to remain calm. "I warned you before, didn't I?".

"For a whole other subject".

"It was still a warning" I stand up and face him. Stiles, Scott and Issac stand up right behind me so if something happens they will be fast to pull me back.

"You're trying me, coach? Seriously?".

"I'm not trying you. I'm warning you".

"I'm done with your warnings. If you want to get me out of the game do it. I won't give a fuck about it. I'll be and more calm with my own family. But you know that if I don't play in the next game, the other team will win and you don't want it, coach. Am I wrong?".

"What's your tone, Hale".

"I'm not yelling or something".

"You're ironic and trying to be sarcastic. You're trying to much".

"Or you are trying too little" we just stare at each other.

"You're really trying my nerves right now" he finally broke the silence.

"I'm not trying anything. You have a small temper" I can feel that he is trying to remain calm. So am I. It's 1 vs 1. It won't be something. "You know, coach, you said something before. Right?".

"What's with that?".

"If you actually know what I am, then you should watch your mouth against me".

"I don't care if you're a werewolf or a human. It doesn't change anything towards me" he said. He said the word 'werewolf' in a low tone. The boys behind me look confused.

"It changes everything. You don't know anything about how I react".

"Believe me, Hale. I know everything about you. I have done my research and I have found a lot" I look confused. "You should come and check my information about you. Afterwards we will see who is what and who is able to do what. You know-" he takes a step closer to me. "With that information I could expel you from this school. You don't want it. Right?" I just stare at him. "Tell tomorrow your parents to come from here for a conversation" he says, the last sentence as he walks away.

"What was that?" Issac says.

"What information?" Scott asks. I keep my stare in front, watching the coach leave.

I walk into the locker room, take off my gloves and helmet and put them into my bag. I grab my stick and walk outside. I walked immediately to the coach's office. I knock on the door.

"Enter" I open the door and close it behind me.

"I want to see what information you have for me, coach" he looks up to me.

"Sit down, Hale".

"I want the information".

"You will have them but tomorrow. With your parents".

"It's my file, coach. I have every right to know what you know about me".

"Tomorrow".

"That's not fair".

"You should know that nothing in this world is fair" I just stare at him. "You better get going, Hale. Don't be late tonight".

I looked at him one last time and after I walked outside. Just in time. Derek arrived. I get into his car and he starts driving.

"You're okay?" he says.

"You have to come tomorrow to meet with my coach".

"Why?".

"You will see tomorrow" he looks at me and after in front of the road again. "He knows that I'm a werewolf".

"What?".

"I don't know how he found out. He said that has a lot of information in his hands that can get me expelled from the school. I don't know what information".

He doesn't talk. A few minutes later we arrived back home. We both get out of the car and walk inside. Before I walked upstairs, Derek's voice stopped me.

"He wants to see me?".

"A parent. I don't have a mother and I'm not gonna allow Peter to come. You're the only person that I have".

"Okay".

"I'll be upstairs".

I walk upstairs and sit on my bed. I lay back and let out a sigh. What information? What can be that important that can get me expelled? I can't understand. I don't wanna leave from this school. Not now.