[46]

Void and I appear at the school. He has a painful hold of my arm. I see the pack in front of me. I lock eyes with Derek. Why would he ever lie to me about it? I should know. I'm his family. Void drops me in front and Derek tries to help me to stand up but I pull his hand away and stand up on my own. He looks at me but I look back at Void.

"Let the game begin".

The Onis appear and we all start fighting. Some of the Onis disappeared but that's good for us. I see Scott and Kira running inside. I continue fighting the Onis with Ethan, Aiden and Allison.

"ALLISON BEHIND YOU".

She managed to stop the Oni's sword. She's lucky. Aiden isn't. He got stabbed as he killed one of the Onis. I see Allison getting stabbed too but then the Onis disappear. All of them. I see Scott running outside and straight at Allison. I run at Ethan and Aiden.

"Ethan" I say in a low voice. He stands up and walks near me. He hugs me. Confusing but I hug him back anyway. "It's okay" I see Lydia running outside and Stiles behind her. He hugs her as she sees Aiden at the ground. "It's okay, Ethan".

We pull away and he nods at me. I nod back at him. Everybody comes there and I lock eyes with Derek again. Time to go back. We all walk away. Derek and I enter his car. He looks at me but doesn't start driving.

"Don't you know how to drive or something?" I say and look at him.

"What happened, Yn? What did Void do to you? You changed".

"Oh well he said something about you" he looks at me confused. "That I shouldn't know like I understood because who am I? I'm not family".

"What? Of course you're my family, Yn. You're my cousin".

"Then what's this, Derek?" I showed him the photo. He stays quiet and stares just at the photo. After he looks at me too. "If I'm your family then why didn't I know that you have a son? Why didn't I know that he will come to live with you in a few weeks?".

"It's not what it looks like".

"Oh yeah. Then explain to me what it is like" he just stares at me. "Right. No explanation".

"I didn't know how you will take it".

"He's your son. Your damn son. What do you mean how I would take it? I would be fucking happy for you but that you don't know it shows a lot" I open the door and close it loudly. He gets out too and stops me.

"Yn, wait. Please. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lie. I didn't want to lie".

"Why should I learn the truth from Void? From fucking Void?".

"I'm sorry".

I pull at his chest the photo of him and Eli and walk away. Of course I'm not angry at Eli or something. He can definitely come but I didn't wait for Derek to keep that a secret. Not from Derek.