[24]

While we are still on the bus, I keep checking on Issac that is sitting right next to me. I'm still in pain and he can understand it. By now I'm just looking out of the window trying to calm down. He touched my hand and tried to take a bit of my pain away but I immediately pulled my hand away.

"I'm fine".

"You are in pain".

"I'm fine".

"Yn, that wasn't your fault. What happened to Derek, wasn't your fault" I looked outside.

"I'm fine".

He sighs and looks in front. A few minutes later the bus came to a stop. We aren't where we should be. We all take our bags and get out of the bus. Coach told us to go around him.

"We can't continue at the moment. We are staying here and tomorrow we will go back to school. You're taking the keys from here and if you think about doing anything at night, you better think about it twice. Come and take the keys".

I look at Issac and he looks back at me. I go and take the key. I mention Issac to come with me and he follows me. We walk upstairs and I unlock the door of our room for the night. As we get in, Issac closes the door behind him.

"I don't like the place" I say.

"What?" he looks at me.

"I think that something is about to happen".

"Nothing will happen. It's just a motel".

"I guess so. I wanna check if the others are okay. I'll he right back".

"Okay".

I walk outside and go to Stiles' and Scott's room. I knock on the door and they open it.

"Yn".

"Hey. I'm just checking up on you".

"We are fine".

"That's perfect" they nod. "I'm gonna check on Boyd and Ethan. Goodnight, boys".

"Goodnight, Yn" they both say and close the door. I go to Boyd's room and knock on the door. He opens it.

"Yn".

"Hey. I'm just checking up on you. You're okay?".

"Yeah. I'm okay".

"Perfect. I'll be in my room if you need anything" he nods at me. I leave and go to Ethan's room. I knock on the door and he opens it.

"Hale".

"Hey. Uhh ... It sounds confusing but I have a bad feeling about tonight so I'm just checking up on all the ... Well, you know".

"Yeah. I know".

"So. Everything's fine here?".

"Yes. Everything's fine".

"Okay" we just stare at each other. "Goodnight".

"Goodnight, Hale".

He closes the door and I walk downstairs. I go to my room. Issac waits for me. I go and lay on my bed but just then my phone rings.

"Yes?".

"Hey, Yn. It's ... Uhh ... It's Peter". 

"Hey, Peter".

"Everything's fine. Did you arrive?".

"Yeah yeah. Everything's fine".

"Perfect" we stay in awkward silence. "I leave you to rest. Goodnight, Yn".