[64]

Peter parks his car out of the house and we both walk inside. Before I go to my room I stop walking (before I go down the stairs).

"Are you okay?" I hear Peter saying from behind me.

"I meant what I said before. You know" I turn around and look at him. "About ... Our relationship". He just stares at me. "Maybe all these sounded ... Like ... Like I was insane or ... Or I don't know anything at all but I wanted you to know about all of them. Not all but most of them" I can feel his sadness even if he doesn't show it to me. I can hear how his heartbeat is going.

"I just want you to be safe, Yn. And just like he said, you could leave Beacon Hills".

"You know I can't".

"Why not?".

"I can't leave my friends behind".

"If they are really your friends, they will understand".

"It's not like that, Peter".

"Is it about Derek?".

"It's everything. The situation with Derek just made everything come to light" he lets out a sigh.

"Why don't you talk to him?".

"He already scratched me. I don't want to die".

"That's not what I heard".

"If I die I'll die because of me. Because I cut myself or something like that. Not because of someone else".

"That's not a way to die, Yn".

"Forget it".

"You can't always avoid answering questions or avoiding situations like this one".

"I think I can mind my own business just fine".

"That's why you needed to go to a psychologist?".

"The reason that I went to psychologist is because no one ever listens to me. Because no one cares about what I want and what I feel. The only that I want is from the other to feel what I feel. Also don't you dare use the psychologist against me. Alex has helped me more than anyone else could ever help me. He has saved my life multiple times".

"You could talk to me, Yn".

"And now I would be already dead".

"What's the difference between him and me? I'm your father and he is just your psychologist".

"Well you are not the best father ever. Remember that the most of problems were caused because you left me in that shitty family".

Without other word I go downstairs and enter my room. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. I jump to my bed and start crying. Why can't anyone understand how I feel? Why?

Skip to the next day

I grab my back pack, my phone and walk upstairs. I woke up late so I'll need Peter to drive me to school if I don't want to get detention for being late. As I arrived upstairs I didn't see Peter anywhere.

"Peter?" I look everywhere in the house. Nowhere. "Great. Now I'm going to be late".

I rush outside and start running as fast as I could. I keep checking my phone. After 15 minutes I arrive at school. JUST IN TIME. The bell just rang. I rush to the class and lucky of me the teacher didn't arrive. The only empty seat is next to Stiles. I rush and sit down. I take out my book, notebook and my pen/pencil (anything you want).

"Yn? What happened to your hands?" I look down at the gauzes on my hands but didn't answer him. "Did you cut yourself while making something?" I can lie at Stiles. He won't understand it. At least I hope he wont.