[39]

As I wake up I groan in annoyance. I check my phone and it's around 5 pm. I sigh. Great. I change my clothes:

After I walked downstairs searching for Derek

After I walked downstairs searching for Derek. I see him training. As I get down from the stairs Derek looks at me.

"Yn?".

"Hey" I'm slightly dizzy but it's because of the pills. He stops and walls near me.

"Are you feeling okay?".

"Yeah. Just slightly dizzy".

"Oh".

"It's because of the pills. Don't worry" his eyes are full of worry. "Umm ... Did something happen while I was asleep?" he shakes his head.

"Nothing".

"Okay".

"Do you want to eat something?" I shake my head.

"No. I'm okay".

"Sure?".

"Yeah".

"Alright".

"I'll go to study" he nods and I walk upstairs.

I feel really dizzy. The first days are always like that. I can hardly see anything at all to be honest. I try to go up the stairs as normal as it's possible. I go to my room and sit down to my bed. I let out a sigh and ran my hands through my hair. My sight starts being clearer and I sigh in relief. I start studying till Derek enters again. I look at him and after at his hand. I look at the clock. 11 pm. I let out a sigh as Derek sits at my bed.

"Do I have to?" I stare at him.

"It will help you" I let out a sigh and take the pill and the glass of water from him.

"But I don't want to" I look up at him.

"Yn, please. It will help you" I sigh and take the pill. I drink the water and after hand it at him. "There's my girl" I softly smile and he smiles at me. "Try to stay calm. Alright?" I nod at him. "C'mon. Lay down" he takes my laptop and my books and leaves them at my desk. I pull the covers over me. "It's going to be okay. I promise you" I look up at him and he nods at me. I already start feeling sleepy and I hate that to be honest. "Goodnight, Yn".

"Goodnight, Derek".

He walks outside and closes the door behind him. I hear him walking down the stairs but afterwards I fall asleep.

Skip to the next day

I wake up at 3 am and I can't fall back asleep. I slept for 4 hours. Not more. Only till the pill stops being energetic (idk how I can explain it at English). I sigh and walk downstairs. Derek is probably asleep. I go and sit at the window staring outside. Eventually I started feeling tired again and fell asleep around 6 am. After I don't know how minutes I hear someone running from upstairs. I wake up and look at the stairs. Derek lets out a sigh when he sees me. I sit up and rub my eyes.