[78]

The whole night I didn't sleep. I did everything but sleep. I'm in pain. Mentally and physically. My arms and legs hurt me like hell. So do my stomach. I don't have any more tears to shed and that's awful because I can't let myself express my feelings.

I tried my very best the whole night to take the post down but with no success. I reported it millions of times but nothing. It's like I can't do anything. Like nothing can get that post down.

My alarm goes off and I sigh before I turn it off. I go to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I look awful. I have cuts everywhere and my eyes are red and puffy. It's so obvious that I have been crying and that I haven't slept at all.

I throw water on my face so I can wake up somehow and after I brush my teeth. When I'm done I change into my clothes for the day:

Afterwards I grab my school bag, my phone, my keys, my helmet and I walk upstairs

Afterwards I grab my school bag, my phone, my keys, my helmet and I walk upstairs. I walk upstairs and enter the kitchen. The only person here is Derek. I don't want to talk with him at the moment. I'm not lucky.

"Did you take it down?" no 'good morning', no 'want something to eat, to drink'. Nothing.

"I can't" I say in a low voice. Almost a whisper. I saw his fist tighten and he let out a breath of anger. "I'm really sorry. I tried my best".

"Well it seems like your best is not good enough" I lower my stare.

He looks at me and walks out of the kitchen without saying anything else. He simply walks upstairs. I let out a sigh. I heard footsteps behind me and I saw Peter entering.

"Good morning, Yn".

"Morning" I hid my face with my hands but I completely forgot what I did to my arms the night before.

"How are you?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Okay I guess".

"It's okay to not be okay" I hear Eli saying as he enters the kitchen. I shake my head.

"For some people it isn't" they both look at me and I sigh. "I'll drive you?".

"Sure".

"Let's go" we both stand up but Peter interrupts us.

"Try to stay calm and whatever they say, deny it" I look at him and softly nod.

"I'll try".

"Stay safe" I nod at him.

Eli and I walk outside. We put on our helmets and I start driving while Eli is sitting right behind me. 10 minutes later we arrive at school. I already feel stares at me. Eli and I walk inside. As we entered everybody stopped walking and turned to look at me.

"Yn?" Eli whispers.

"Go to your class" I whisper back.

He nods and walks away from me. Before I had the chance to take a step forward I saw the same boys that beat up Liam a few days ago. I try to leave but someone stops right in front of me and I back away.

They dropped me into a class and students appeared around us. The boy pulls me against the wall and I shut my eyes trying to stay in control of my Alpha. I open my eyes, finally, and look at him with my normal black eyes. I felt a punch to my stomach and I groaned in pain.

"Let her go" I hear Theo's voice.

I look slightly up and see Theo, Liam and Eli, at the crowd of kids, trying to come near me but they aren't able to. I felt a kick on my stomach and I shut my eyes.

"I mustn't shift".

I can repeat that in my mind over and over again. I managed to stay calm and I didn't shift. That's perfect.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" I hear the coach yelling as he enters the class. "AGAIN YOU TWO? AT THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW" he pushes the boys out of the class. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" no one answers him. "GET OUT OF HERE. I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT YOUR FACES".

All of the students walked away. Liam, Theo and Eli stare at the coach as he looks at me. I coughed slightly and felt tears streaming down my cheeks again. I found the energy to stand up before they have the chance of coming near me to help me.

"Are you okay, Hale?" the coach asks me.

"I'll heal" I wipe my tears away. "I'm okay".

"Your heartbeats-" I cut Liam off.

"I'm fine" they all just stare at me. "I'll heal. Alright? No big deal".

I grab my bag from the floor and walk out of the class without another word. I go to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I take stuff to clean my wounds out of my bag. I knew that this would happen so I brought some things from the house at school today.

When I'm done cleaning my wounds, I throw everything away and just stare at myself in the mirror. How did I end up like that? Why did I let this happen to me? Why?